ACE Dance Academy will be offering in-studio and virtual classes for the Winter/Spring 2021 season.
We will keep our studio classes at 50% capacity to help ensure responsible spacing. If class size exceeds 50%, we will alternate dancers with virtual instruction.
Parents of Pre-K, K1 Classes: 1 parent per dancer in the studio.
ALL other Classes: Please drop your dancer off at the assigned entrance (see below) Parents needing to make a payment at the desk, please use the front entrance along Main Street. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
If you or your dancer is experiencing any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you remain at home and choose the virtual option if you would still like to participate in class.
Two entry points for the studio:
1) Pre-K & K1 Classes: enter/exit through the front door (Main Street)
2) ALL other Classes: enter/exit according to room schedule as stated within the parent portal via the schedule.
Face Coverings: Strongly Recommended
1) Responsible spacing will be enforced during live classes.
2) Students are not required to wear face coverings during class which will be left to the discretion of each family.
3) Teachers, when in close contact, will wear a face covering.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Protocols:
1) Our schedule has built-in breaks to allow for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces between classes.
2) Hand Sanitizer will also be available.
1) Tuition can continue to be made online through the Parent Portal or can be dropped off at the studio. Cash, Check and Credit card will be accepted via the front desk.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com