FIRST TIME HERE? WANT TO SEE OUR MOST UP-TO-DATE SCHEDULE? WANT TO SCHEDULE A FREE TRIAL?
-> Create a Parent Profile add your child(ren) to your profile
-> click on the "REGISTER FOR CLASSES" icon after creating your profile
-> you will be able to view class that your child is age-eligible for and sign up for a trial
If you have questions feel free to email (info@BroadwayArtsStudio.com) or text/call us (949-237-2929) and we'd be happy to help!
BROADWAY ARTS STUDIO HAS ON-GOING YEAR-ROUND ENROLLMENT
In order to maintain the quality level of training at Broadway Arts Studio, classes run year-round.
We offer non-competition on-going professional training classes in dancing, acting, voice, and musical theatre.
Class Schedule is through June 1, 2023.
You can start at any time.
Our teachers are trained to welcome and onboard students throughout the year.
Enrollments will roll into our summer schedule unless notice is given to drop. If wish to take a break or withdraw please read below our drop policy below.
Very often our classes are full, so space may be limited. If you drop your class(es), your space in that class cannot be held. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at info@BroadwayArtsStudio.com.
TO SEE SCHEDULE
- CREATE a parent portal profile to see the SCHEDULE OF CLASSES based on the age of your child.
- FREE TRIALS -> Go to REGISTER FOR CLASSES -> find class -> tap on Schedule Trial
- If you need assistance or have questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.
- If you don't see a class that works for you, let us know that too! We might be able to rearrange some things and create a schedule that works for you.
10% SIBLING DISCOUNT
- A discount will be applied to the student taking the least amount of classes.
- Discount is 10% off the monthly rate for each 2nd or more siblings.
- This discount does not apply to camps, workshops, masterclasses, private lessons, productions, and special sessions.
10% SEASONED DANCER DISCOUNT
- 10% Off for our students over 50! You earned it!
Call times are one hour before showtime. Check the Recital Handbook for all of your information!
NOTICE TO "TAKE A BREAK" or DROP
We invest a lot in time, energy, and passion in our classes and our students. With that in mind, we ask that you consider the personalization that we offer and ask that…
We kindly ask that families give a 30-day written notice if they choose to take a break. If 30-day notice is not given, you will be charged for the full month.
We do offer a generous make-up policy should you be going a vacation.
If a student takes a break for more than 2 months, they are required to re-register and pay the re-registration fee, and there will be no guarantee of class placement.
To drop a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org please include the date and class that you would like to drop.
If you would like to take "a break," you will be required to pay the registration fee again after 2 months of absence.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com