You agree that you are over 18 years of age and are the parent/guardian of the student you are enrolling. If your child becomes injured or unwell whilst in the care of CSOD, you give authority for any CSOD representative to seek medical attention. You agree to be responsible and pay for any/all costs incurred for all medical and ambulance services.
Students participate at their own risk.
2021 FEE STRUCTURE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
● LEVY FEE :
- $20 PER CHILD OR $25 PER FAMILY (THIS WILL BE CHARGED ON YOUR FIRST INVOICE)
● A concert fee of $40 per child will be invoiced on your term 3 invoice.
● Casual classes MUST be paid per week in cash prior to lesson commencing
● 5% Family discount applies if 2 or more children are enrolled (discount does not apply to capped classes, ballet exam, Dance Crew or private lessons)
● Casual Class students may not be able to participate in the gala or concert unless attended more than 90% of classes.
● Invoices are sent via email
● Fees for dance lessons are charged at the beginning of each term.
● Payments for classes are required in FULL as per INVOICE DATE
● Fees still outstanding in week 2 of the term will incur 10% late fee. A further 5% late fee will incur each week after that.
● Term fees that are carried over to the next term will incur $50 late fee.
● If you are unable to pay your fees by the specified due date please contact us to arrange alternative payment options.
● No refunds are available for change of mind.
● Refunds are available to students who have obtained an injury which does not allow them to dance for the remainder of the paid term. In this case a medical
certificate must be provided to CSOD from their acting physician to receive a refund.
● Pro-rata fees are not available for missed classes due to public holidays or personal reasons.
Make up classes are available for students until Term 4 commences.
Prices below do not include:
- Ballet exam
- Dance crew
- Technique & Conditioning
- Private lessons
U6: Pre- Kinder & Sub Junior
1 class - $115
2 classes - $190
3 classes - $270
U7: Hip Hop - $115
U10: Junior & Sub Inter
1 class - $140
2 classes - $250
3 classes - $350
4 classes - $450
5 +classes - $550
U14: Intermediate & U17: Open Age
1 class - $155
2 classes - $300
3 classes - $425
4 classes - $555
5 +classes - $650
● Casual Class $20 per week per class
● Cecchetti Ballet Exam Per term $195
(Includes music ,theory notes , certificate and Trophy)
● Dance crew u8 $85
● Dance Crew u15 $120
● PBT $150
● Technique & Conditioning $100
● Private Lessons: Per week cost
- 10 mins $10
- 20 Mins $20
- 30 Mins $30
- 40 Mins $40
Costume accounts must be set up prior to the start of Term 2 (or within 1 week of joining from term 2 onwards) with a NON REFUNDABLE $150 deposit for the end of year performance and a NON REFUNDABLE $15 for the Gala.
Costumes are made and purchased on your behalf- some costumes will be hired out to you and some you may get to keep.
Balances of costumes for the Gala will be invoiced 3 weeks before the performance and paid IN FULL 2 weeks prior to the performance.
Balances of costumes for the end of year performance will be invoiced in term 4 and paid IN FULL 3 weeks prior to the performance.
By continuing to enrol your child in classes you are agreeing to all terms & conditions that are stated above.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com