Spring Enrollment opens in December.
All Fall classes continue through April, but if you have room in your schedule to ADD something else, look at the subjects offered.
Invite a friend!
Several class choices will be added to the schedule for current and new students. We are considering:
- Survey of Art Methods for age 10+ - Pastels, Paper Sculpture, painting, drawing, watercolor...
- Calligraphy & Handwriting for age 12+ (must have begun to learn cursive)
- Paper Arts & Sculpture (origami, quilling, paper mache, cardboard sculpture...)
- Colored Pencil Drawing (realism using layers, blending, patience!)
- Pastel Painting (soft pastels, Nupastels, pastel pencils...)
- Manga/Anime/Cartooning/Fantasy Illustration
- Drawing Realistic Portraits
- Drawing the Realistic Human Figure (modestly!)
- Smartphone Photography & Safe Social Media for Art
- Poetry & Literature
- Teen Literary Society
- Teen Creative Writer's Group
- Civics Club for age 8+ (prepare to be a responsible U.S. Citizen Lobbyist and go to TeenPact in Salem)
- Culinary Arts - Basics of Baking
- Silkscreen Printing for Art & Business
- Yearbook Club & Journalism/Literary Journal
- Vocal Ensemble
- Piano & Guitar Lessons
- Exploring Music for age 7-9
- Exploring Art for age 7-9
Registration will open January 15th at the latest
Open House Workshops will be offered mid-January for students to try out a 1-semester-long class they might like to add to the second half of their annual schedule.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com