Our online registration allows you the ability to register and pay for workshops and classes online. The online registration system works for new students and parents not in the system, as well as returning students. Returning students should be able to find your account details by searching for your Parent Surname. Every student has to have an assigned parent as it is the parent who is the billing contact.
You can perform the following tasks within this system:
1. Enrol in classes – New Students please click on the Register for Classes Link. Click the box next to the class you wish to enrol in; scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes to confirm your selection.
2. Make tuition payments electronically - Once you are happy that the amount is correct for what you want the payment is quick and simple to action.
3. View & Print statements – This will be recorded and kept up to date so you can always see what you have paid and what you owe.
4. Update your account information – Please check this and ensure that we have correct date of birth, email and mobile phone numbers.
5. Print your weekly Dance Schedule
Neither Stamford Studios or DanceStudio-Pro store any credit card or financial information. These are processed through Stripe’s secure payment gateway.
In order for us to contact you quickly in case of an emergency, we require a contact mobile number for a parent or guardian. In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we will ensure that all personal information is stored securely and deleted as soon as we have no reason to keep it. All important but non-emergency class information is sent out via email using the secure Dance Studio Pro Parent Portal. We require an email address that is checked regularly for this purpose. We will only send out email information specific to your class. We may periodically send out emails relating to summer schools or workshops that may be of interest or benefit to you.
We do not share any information with any third parties unless legally requested by UK childcare authorities. Please make sure you update any changes to your personal data on your secure Portal so our records are up to date.
If you need any help please do contact us at email@example.com or 07990 635970
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com