ACE Dance Academy will be offering in-studio and virtual classes for the Fall 2020 season.
In-studio classes will be kept at 50% capacity to help encourage responsible spacing. If class size exceeds 50%, we will alternate dancers with virtual instruction.
Parents of K1/K2/Pre-K Classes: 1 parent per dancer in the studio. Please leave siblings at home. Seating will be responsibly spaced.
Parents of Elementary/Jr/Preteen/Teen Classes: Please drop your dancer off at the assigned entrance (see below). Parents needing to make a payment at the desk, please use the front entrance along Main Street. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
If you or your dancer is experiencing any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you remain at home and choose the virtual option if you would still like to participate in class.
Two entry points for the studio:
1) Pre-K/K1/K2 Classes: enter/exit through the front door (Main Street)
2) Elementary /Jrs/Preteen/Teen Classes: enter/exit according to room schedule as stated within the parent portal via the schedule.
1) Students are not required to wear face coverings and will be left to the discretion of each family.
2) Teachers, when in close contact, will wear a face covering.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Protocols:
1) Our fall schedule has built-in 15 minute breaks to allow for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces before the next group of dancers arrive.
2) Hand Sanitizer will also be available.
Tuition can continue to be made online through the Parent Portal or can be dropped off at the studio. Cash, Check and Credit card will be accepted via the front desk.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com