Current class schedule can be found by clicking on the CLASSES Tab at the top of this home page.
Please sign in to the online portal to review class fees, policies and other important information found under the SHARED FILES icon (Musical Note Icon).
BC Covid-19 Policies and Procedures can be found by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking on the SHARED FILES icon (Musical Note Icon).
* Masks must be worn in the studio at all times.
* 6 foot social distancing shall be maintained at all times.
HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS
1. Do you have any of these symptoms?
• A fever greater than 100.4 degrees
• Difficulty breathing (shortness of breath)
• New or worsening cough (not allergy related)
• New loss of taste or smell
2. Do you have two or more of these symptoms that are new or unexplained?
• Muscle or body aches
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Abdominal pain
3. Have you been in close contact in the last 14 days with:
• A person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19?
• A with person under quarantine for possible exposure to COVID-19?
Close contact means you have been within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes over a 24-hour period.
If you answer “yes” to questions 1,2 or 3 you will NOT be allowed to enter Ballet Chelsea for classes.
Sunday, August 22, 2021
Performance Company Audition (ages 8+)
REQUIREMENTS & FEES
12:00pm - Registration opens for Junior Company Artists
1:00-2:15 - Auditions for Junior Company Artists (Ages 8-12)
1:30pm - Registration opens & warm-up for Senior Company Artists
2:30-3:45pm - Auditions for Senior Company Artists (Ages 13-18)
3:00pm - Registration opens for Professional TrainING Program and Professional Company Artist
4:00-5:30pm - Auditions for Professional Training Program Company Artists and Professional Company Artists
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Associate Artist Auditions, Nutcracker Guest Roles (ages 7+)
Registration is open for Semester 1 of the 2021-22 Season!
Ballet Chelsea classes will run in two Semesters for the 2021-22 Season. You will need to enroll for each semester. If you have any questions please contact Jean Delwiche at email@example.com
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com