Please click on the link below
Our year starts the week of September 12, 2022, and ends the week of June 3, 2023. I put together a little tutorial for anyone that may need help understanding the online registration process. Click here. Here is the link to register https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/csdregistration
Book a FREE dance consultation if you need help. https://calendar.app.google/pkAQzsBEs9nC3rqP9
We own 2 studios, first one is 900 Greenbank, in between the Food basics and Rexall, and the second is 35 Larkin right across the street.
• Class Schedule subject to change at the discretion of the Directors.
• NO REFUNDS once classes have started. Please see the office for options.
• No REFUNDS for classes missed for circumstances beyond our control e. g., inclement weather. Dancers are encouraged to make up a class if they miss one, at a comparable level. Please email Ruth in the office to confirm the makeup class.
• Classes canceled for other reasons e.g. teacher is absent due to illness or other reasons, a makeup class will be scheduled.
• When a holiday falls on a regular class day, the dancer is encouraged to make up the class by taking another at a comparable level. Please email Ruth in the office to confirm the makeup class.
• Male discounts apply only to tuition fees. 50% of all styles/classes for boys except for Hip Hop.
• Should your credit card or your payment information that you provided, change during the duration of the registration agreement, you are responsible to make sure the office has the updated information before the first of the month.*
• If at any point we have to close the studio due to circumstances beyond our control all classes will be moved to zoom. If you do not wish to participate on zoom, you will be required to inform the office and your account will be adjusted accordingly. All classes are hybrid except for the higher levels of Acro and they would move to a Stretch and Strength class.
Payment options are as follows; You may pay in full or divide your payment over 8 months online.
The annual Registration fee is $30+HST. due upon registration. (Max 1 per family)
*A $40.00 service charge will apply to all failed payments or payments that do not go through when we are processing payments. ie if your card is expired it will not go through and we have to stop and get in touch with you.
* = No New Recital Dance
A,B,C,D,E = Full Time Competitive
Combo = Tap & Ballet Recreational Classes
PT = Part-Time Competitive
JAB = Jazz / Acro / Ballet
The prices are all listed in dance studio pro when you register. If you take multiple classes the discount will automatically be applied. If you have a boy, I will go in and apply for the discount as it applies to almost all of our classes except for Hip Hip. Classes are once a week.
45 min class is $ 587.34
60 min class is $ 663.32
75 min class is $ 708.98
90 min class is $805.93
The discounts are below and are given based on the number of classes your family takes.
0% (No Discount)
Our dance year finishes on Saturday, June 3rd for regular classes. For the recital, for every class you sign up for, a recital costume will be ordered for your dancer except for competitive classes and Acro classes. ( the classes that have a * beside them will not have a costume ordered for them, they will use either their comp customer or for Acro they will use their regular dress code). Each costume ranges from $80-100. It is your responsibility to pay or withdraw from the recital before November 1, 2022. An email will be sent out with instructions on how to measure your dancer, as measurements will be due by November 1, 2022.
CANCELLATION POLICY There is a two-week trial period when you register to take a class at CSD. If you choose to withdraw your dancer from a class(es) within those two weeks, we will provide a refund, minus the $30.00 registration fee and the cost of the class(es) you attended. If a dancer feels that a class is not a good fit, we are happy to switch them to another class as long as it’s age and level appropriate (at the discretion of the directors). However, when registering for classes, you commit to paying for the classes you signed up for from September until June. After the grace period has passed, we will only offer credits (no cash value) to your account. Credits do not expire and can be used toward any future classes. We do not provide credits for missed lessons, holidays, or inclement weather. This does not happen often, but every so often we have people who think we offer a pay-as-you-go option. Let me be clear, we do not. If you sign up for one, one-hour class, you are agreeing to pay $30 registration +$663.32=$693.32 regardless if you decide to stop coming. If you decide you want to take advantage of our offer to pay monthly, and you stop coming, you still are responsible to pay.
Some of our classes are mixed with our younger Part time competitive team and recreational dancers, the class is for both.
For Class recommendations for dancers click below;
Director of Operations
Summer office hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 4-8 pm at 35 Larkin
Fastest way to reach me is via email
Sharing is caring! You can help support us and show your love by sharing, and liking 😉