First, let's see if you are already setup in the system. Just type your last name and see if the system can find you.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
1. Behaviour - All parents/guardians and students agree to show courtesy and respect for other students/parents/teachers and office staff. Dance Machine prides itself on nurturing a friendly and supportive environment. Any sort of bullying, disrespect and abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and your child may be asked to cease attendance permanently.
2. Student drop offs – Parents/guardians agree to park their car and walk their children under 18 years of age into the waiting area at Dance Machine before class. Upon class completion, parents/guardians agree to park their car and pick students up from inside the waiting area. As the Dance Machine car park is a shared vehicle/pedestrian area this is mandatory for the safety off all students. The foyer area is not always under supervision and Dance Machine staff are not responsible for any child left unsupervised therefore it is parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to collect children promptly after their class has finished.
3. Commitment – Students agree to show commitment to their classmates by attending all classes they are enrolled in. If you are planning holidays parents/students are expected to inform a staff member at Dance Machine at least one month prior to ensure ample time is allowed for rearranging routine positions.
4. Term Fees – Parents must enrol into our Auto Pay system upon sign up/registration. If your card or payment bounces throughout the year, Dance Machine will contact you to update your credit/debit card. Students cannot attend classes until payment details are correct or have been updated. If you wish to cancel your enrolment or class, this will be adjusted at the next monthly billing cycle. Please note, your last two monthly instalments (October/November) will be charged together in October as fees must be finalised prior to the End of Year Performance to participate.
5. Class Viewing – Parents may not view classes unless invited to do so by the teacher. This is to ensure both staff and students can concentrate and make the most of their time in class. Tiny Tot classes can be viewed from our viewing windows in the foyer area of the studio.
6. No Nuts Policy – students/parents/guardians are not allowed to bring nuts or products containing nuts onto Dance Machine premises. This is to avoid students with allergies coming into accidental contact.
7. Attire & Grooming – All students must wear appropriate clothing to classes as outlined in Term newsletters and must have their hair in a bun or ponytail.
8. Mobile Phones – students must not use mobile phones during class time.
9. Use of Video/Photography – All Dance Machine events will be photographed and recorded. From time to time students may also be photographed/recorded during class time. Parents/guardians consent to these photos/footage being used by Dance Machine for promotional purposes. This may include but is not limited to the Dance Machine website, print or online advertising, and postings on social media.
10. Waiting Area – Any parents/siblings who do wait in the waiting area must keep the noise to an absolute minimum. Furniture is NOT to be re-arranged. You will be asked to leave the waiting area if the above conditions are not adhered to.
11. Food/Drink - Only water is permitted in the waiting area and in the studios. Students who have short breaks in-between classes may bring healthy snacks only. Strictly no junk food, fast food, popcorn or chewing gum permitted inside the waiting area or the studios. This condition also applies to parents/siblings.
12. Participation in any Dance Machine activity and use of any recreational facilities involves a risk of accidental injury despite all safety precautions. Having been informed of the activities conducted by Dance Machine I/we, as an individual or as a parent or guardian of the participants named herein, assume all risks and hazards incidental to the activities, and release from responsibility and agreed to indemnify and hold harmless Dance Machine, its officers, directors, independent contractors and all employees for any illness or injury to me or my children or family members occurring during participation in any activity or use of any recreational facility at or conducted by Dance Machine.
Competition Classes (in addition to the above)
1. Competition classes are strictly invite only. If you/your child has shown the appropriate level of skill and technique, as well as a high level of commitment to all classes and events, they may be asked to join a competitive troupe. Competition classes are designed for students who may wish to pursue a career in dance, therefore a higher level of commitment is expected.
2. Routine positioning will be based purely on the strength of the team as a whole.
3. Competition students must enrol for the entire 2019 season (4 terms), and must attend class each week. Students are expected to view class if they are injured or unwell and must contact Dance Machine via email/phone prior to the commencement of class. Any student who has missed several classes throughout the term may be asked to leave the competition team.
4. All competitions are compulsory to attend and any family holidays must be worked around competition dates.
5. Students must not enrol into the competition team unless external performances/events do not clash with any Dance Machine performances/events. Dance Machine must take priority over any external program.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com