First, let's see if you are already setup in the system. Just type your last name and see if the system can find you.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Studio A Dance Company
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND THEIR LESSONS PUNCTUALLY AND REGULARLY.
• STUDENTS MUST ATTEND CLASS DRESSED AND GROOMED APPROPRIATELY WEARING THE CORRECT UNIFORM (including footwear). THIS IS FOR HEALTH & SAFETY REASONS.
• STUDENTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO TAKE PART IN PERFORMANCES AND OPEN CLASSES. PRIOR NOTICE WILL ALWAYS BE GIVEN.
• STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY WHILE ON THE PREMISES OR AT PERFORMANCE VENUES.
• STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURY THAT MAY INCUR DURING CLASS. SUPERVISION AND MATS WILL BE USED WHEN PRACTISING TUMBLING WHERE NECESSARY.
• IT IS THE PARENT/GUARDIAN’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THEIR CHILD IS SUPERVISED OUTSIDE OF THE SPECIFIED CLASS TIMES WHILE ONSITE UNLESS PRE-ARRANGED WITH THE PRINCIPAL OR CO-PRINCIPAL.
• A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RISK IS CARRIED BY ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. STUDENTS TAKING PART IN ANY CLASSES OR EVENTS RUN BY STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
• STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A STUDENT’S INVOLVEMENT IN CLASSES IF THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS DEEMED UNACCEPTABLE.
• IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO NOTIFY THE PRINCIPAL OF ANY ILLNESS OR INJURY THAT MAY AFFECT THEIR CHILD'S PARTICIPATION IN CLASS.
• IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO ENSURE THAT WE HAVE THE CORRECT DETAILS FOR YOU AND THE STUDENT, AND KEEP US UPDATED ON ANY CHANGES TO CONTACT DETAILS OR HEALTH DETAILS.
• PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE CONTAINING YOUR CHILD MAY BE USED FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING USE ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE HOWEVER PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN PERMISSION WILL BE SOUGHT PRIOR TO USE.
• LESSONS ARE TIMETABLED ON A TERMLY BASIS. PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE EXPECTED TO CHECK THE TIMETABLE FOR ANY CHANGES AT THE END OF EACH TERM.
• ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE EITHER IN ADVANCE AND BY THE FIRST CLASS OF THE NEW TERM/HALF TERM IN FULL OR MONTHLY STANDING ORDER. IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH THE PRINCIPAL OR CO-PRINCIPAL PERSONALLY. PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY CASH, CHEQUE, THROUGH DANCE STUDIO PRO OR BANK TRANSFER.
• WITH THE EXCEPTION OF NEW PUPILS ENROLLING DURING TERM TIME, NO DEDUCTIONS CAN BE MADE FOR MISSED CLASSES (EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE AT THE PRINCIPAL’S DISCRETION SHOULD A STUDENT SUFFER A LONG-TERM ILLNESS). WE WILL, WHERE POSSIBLE, OFFER ALTERNATE CLASSES TO MAKE UP FOR MISSED CLASSES. THIS IS AT THE PRINCIPAL AND CO-PRINCIPAL’S DISCRETION AND CANNOT ALWAYS BE GUARANTEED.
Fees will be billed on Studio Pro in half termly blocks
Classes dropped or unattended within any half termly block will still be charged for and liable for payment
Classes can only be dropped or added at a half term or end of term break
Weekly payments will not be accepted (with the exception of new students for the first two weeks)
Fees can be paid termly via cash or cheque at the studio or by card using the Dance Studio Pro online system
Fees can be paid spread over 12 monthly instalments via standing order to Studio A Dance Company, Sort Code 20-18-47, Account Number 80491187
To calculate your monthly standing order amount, multiply your child's weekly training hours by £5, multiply by 38 weeks and divide by 12.
If your child attends 6 or more hours a week the monthly flat rate is £95 regardless of how many additional hours they do
Late payment charges will be added at 5% per week from the first week of the next term on any fee balances not cleared by the term end. Any balances not cleared by 31st August of any dance year will be subject to legal action.
Any missed classes due to illness etc can be made up with the attendance of any other suitable class within that term.
• HALF A TERM’S NOTICE IN WRITING IS REQUIRED FOR PUPILS WISHING TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL. ANY STUDENT LEAVING THE SCHOOL MUST GIVE THE CORRECT NOTICE PERIOD OR THEY WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING HALF TERM’S FEES.
• SHOULD IT BE NECESSARY TO CLOSE THE SCHOOL ON THE ACCOUNT OF EPIDEMIC, EMERGENCY, NATIONAL CRISIS OR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY’S CONTROL, FEES CANNOT BE RETURNED NOR COMPENSATION MADE FOR ANY PERIOD OF LOST SCHOOLING. FOR ANY CLASS CANCELLATIONS WITHIN STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY’S CONTROL WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL.
• STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY WILL NOT PASS ON ANY PERSONAL DETAILS TO A THIRD PARTY UNLESS IT IS IN STUDENTS INTEREST, IE FOR EXAMINATION OR COMPETITION ENTRY. STUDIO A DANCE COMPANY WILL DISPOSE OF ANY PAPERWORK CONTAINING SUCH DETAILS SAFELY.
• ANY MEDICATION FOR THE CHILD NEEDED ONSITE AS INDICATED ON YOUR REGISTRATION FORM, SHOULD BE KEPT IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER, CLEARLY LABELLED WITH CHILD'S NAME, DOSAGE AND USE.
• YOUR CHILD'S ATTENDANCE TO CLASS IS AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE.
There may be times when teachers in the school use physical intervention in respect of good teaching (adjusting arm lines, for example). It must be understood by all parents and guardians of students that this is deemed necessary in the safe and effective teaching of dance technique. The Principal AND Co-Principal monitor the level of physical correction on a regular basis. If a parent/guardian is unhappy with this teaching technique, their concerns must be raised with the Principal or Co-Principal immediately. The Principal will make a record of the concerns and will ensure that appropriate action is taken where necessary.
Studio A Dance Company provide trained first aiders on site. It is understood that first aid will be administered to students when deemed necessary and accidents and injuries recorded in the accident book. Severe injuries will be reported to RIDDOR. In the case on an emergency, and if the parent/guardian is absent, it is understood that teachers will act as loco parentis where necessary. An ambulance will be called and the parents contacted.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com