First, let's see if you are already setup in the system. Just type your last name and see if the system can find you.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling your child at the academy you are understanding the following Terms and Conditions of enrolment:
- You are confirming your child is in good health and may participate in dance activities at the academy. All medical condition(s) must also be identified and consent given in case of an emergency requiring medical treatment.
- In case of an emergency requiring urgent medical attention, the parent hereby authorises our staff to seek medical attention or have the student transported to a medical or hospital facility. In such a case, Seaforth Dance Co. will make every effort to contact the Parents/Guardians (or the emergency contact) before any action is taken unless life-threatening.
- By enrolling in Seaforth Dance Co. you are allowing the academy to take photos of your child that may be used for promotional materials. Seaforth Dance Co. respects your right to privacy and should you wish to not have your child photographed please provide a written statement to the school prior to the commencement of the term.
- Seaforth Dance Co. asks all fees to be paid prior to the first class of the term, $25.00 per family will apply should fees be paid after the due date. The academy reserves the right to discontinue service to students who have outstanding fees.
- Seaforth Dance Co. requires parents to submit their cancelation prior to the auto-pay billing dates (the last Friday of each Term).
- Auto-Payments are compulsory (for students from 01/01/2022) to ensure your place is held in the class for the following term. Payments will be deducted on the last Friday of each term in anticipation of the place is being held for the following term. In the unlikely event that a parent fails to cancel classes prior to the billing date, they are entitled to a credit for classes that can be used at any stage.
- If a student is absent from a lesson they are able to attend a makeup class at any stage during the term without notice.
- We have zero tolerance for bullying and reserve the right to refuse access to students and/or parents who are engaging in bullying behaviour.
- In the event of teacher illness, every attempt will be made to find a cover teacher, however, if this is unsuccessful Seaforth Dance Co. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule those classes.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com