First, let's see if you are already setup in the system. Just type your last name and see if the system can find you.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
In consideration of participation including dance, acrobatics, gymnastics, cheerleading, tumbling, use of trampoline, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
Assumption of Risk
• I and the participant(s) understand the nature of this gym’s activities and sponsored events and certify that the participant(s)
is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity.
• I acknowledge that if I or the participant(s) believe event conditions are unsafe, he/she will immediately discontinue
participation in the activity.
• I and the participant(s) fully understand that this activity involves risk of serious bodily injury, including permanent
disability, paralysis, and death, which may be caused by my own actions, inactions, those actions of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the “releases” named below; and there may be other risks either not known to me and or participants or not readily foreseeable at this time.
• I and the participant(s) fully accept and assume all such risks and responsibilities for losses, costs, and damages I and or participant(s) incur as a result of my participating in the activity.
Release and Waiver of Liability
• I and the participant(s) hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Southern Cheer Elite LLP, Southern Dance
Connection LLC, its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, employees, any sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessors of the premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered on the “releases” herein) from liability of claims, demands, losses or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “releases” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operation.
• I and the participant(s) further agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability and assumption of risk I, participant(s), or
anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releases, I and participant(s) will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releases from any loss, liability, damage or costs, which may incur as a result of such claim.
I and participant(s) have read the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND IDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and understand that I and participant(s) have given up substantial rights by signing and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
And I, as the minor’s parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the Minor’s experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity.
- I understand that a 30 day notice must be provided in writing in order to stop automatic payment withdraws.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com