We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Circus Sanctuary LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "CS"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge CS, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in equilibristic skills, acrobatic skills, drama skills, pole dancing, and aerial arts training and instruction activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness and fractures; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; injuries to internal organs; the negligence of other people; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity. Traveling to and from shows, meets and exhibitions will raise the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. In any event, if you or your child is injured, any medical assistance will be at your own expense.
Furthermore, CS employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CS from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of CS's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of CS.
4. Should CS or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against CS, I agree to do so solely in the state of Arizona, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By clicking below, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against CS on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
PARENT'S OR GUARDIAN'S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION (Must be completed for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of my child ("Minor") being permitted by CS to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless CS from any and all claims which are brought by, or on behalf of Minor, and which are in any way connected with such use or participation by Minor.
Release of Liability for Photos and Videos
I hereby give Circus Sanctuary LLC, and each of its officers, employees, agents, and associates, permission to film, videotape and/or photograph me and/or my child for the purpose of producing promotional materials in print and online. I have been advised this film, video, and/or photography will be used to promote classes taught by Circus Sanctuary LLC, as well as healthy lifestyles. I also understand that the film, video and/or photography may be viewed in collateral material and/or online for the purpose of promoting classes taught by Circus Sanctuary LLC, as well as healthy lifestyles. I release Circus Sanctuary LLC, and each of it's officers, employees, agents, and associates from all liability arising from the use of the film, video and/or photography of myself or my child. I also understand and agree that no compensation will be paid to myself or my child for participating in this film, video and/or photography.
By clicking below, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Circus Sanctuary LLC, and each of it's officers, employees, agents, and associates on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com