In order to sign up to classes at Splitz Studio you must first accept our Terms and Conditions. Failure to do so could result in a student being asked to leave Splitz Studio.
On registering a student, a payment card must be added to your account.
1. Fees are paid through our Parent Portal, on the auto-pay system. This is a safe and secure platform. A payment card must be registered when you sign up on line. Invoices will be emailed through 5 days prior to the monies being taken on the 1st of each month, via auto-pay. Splitz Studio will take tuition fees via auto-pay and any other monies owed such as uniform/shows/exam fees, but these can be paid through the parent portal manually. The tuition fees have been calculated over a 12 month period so payment must be made each month.
2. If your child decides to leave Splitz Studio we request one months notice. This notice needs to be in writing and given to reception or emailed to miss Chloe. Failure to do so incurs the next month's tuition fees.
3. Payments for additional costs, such as uniform, exam fees, and costumes, are now all done through the parent portal. They can also be paid at reception in a named envelope.
4. If any payment is returned an admin charge of £5 will be requested.
5. Splitz Studio cannot offer refunds if the student is absent from class and places cannot be held if a student decides to continue with another activity at the same time as a Splitz Studio class.
6. If Splitz Studio should cancel a class it will do its up most to reschedule, if however the class has not been rescheduled or your child has not received extra dance time (including exam sessions) the class will be credited. If class has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions this will not be rescheduled or refunded.
7. If a student has been asked to leave to Splitz Studio due to breach of any of these conditions listed the fees will not be refunded.
8. All monies paid in Cash or Cheque must be received in a sealed envelope with student’s name, amount and reason written on the front. Please put student’s name on the back of the Cheque.
1. All students must wear the uniform specific to their class and hair must be tied up off the face, ideally in a bun for Ballet.
2. If a student is wearing inappropriate uniform, footwear or with untidy hair they maybe asked to leave the class.
3. Students must not wear any jewellery to class.
4. Splitz Studio only provides shoes to borrow for those who are new to Splitz Studio, awaiting an order or if shoes have been forgotten. The shoes are property of Splitz Studio Dance and are not there to be used every lesson. They cannot be swapped so the student has the correct size. We request they are put back as they were found.
1. Classes run back to back on the timetable so students must be ready to start at the start time of their class time. There should be minimal disruption as the classes change.
2. Students are asked to wait quietly in the reception area for their class to start.
3. Students are invited to take part in examinations when the teacher feels they are ready. Each student is an individual and some students may progress quicker than others. The decisions made by the teachers are made in the interest of the students and at the teacher’s discretion.
4. When students/parents/guardians sign to agree to show and examination participation all relevant monies are to be paid. There are no refunds if the students later decline participation.
1. Students are asked to be respectable of their teachers and of each other. Splitz Studio wants all students to be involved, included and valued. Splitz Studio has zero tolerance to bullying and any students found to be involved in such like will be asked to leave immediately.
2. Students must not talk or sit down in class unless the teacher has given their permission.
3. Students should not eat in the studio or chew gum during class. Drinks maybe taken into the studio in sports bottles with closed lids, any spillages must be reported immediately.
4. Students are not permitted to leave the studio without the permission of the teacher.
5. If a student uses the kitchen area for a drink they must leave the area clean and tidy.
6. Students are responsible for their own property and we ask that all dance uniform and shoes are clearly labelled. Splitz Studio Dance will keep lost property for one term and then it will be donated to charity. Students bring valuables and possessions at their own risk.
7. Splitz Studio are happy for students to wait between their classes, and use the foyer area. We would like to make you aware there is not always a member of staff in this area, so children could be sat without adult supervision. Splitz Studio accept no responsibility for children in the foyer area.
1. We request than all contact information is kept updated.
2. Splitz Studio requires up to date information on health issues and injuries.
3. There is a certain level of risk by participating in physical and students taking part in any class or event are doing so at their own risk.
4. The foyer area has a number of toys and books but Splitz Studio do not accept responsibility for them. We request they are looked after and left how they are found. The chairs in this area are for sitting on and not to be stood on.
5. The desk area in reception is for Splitz Studio dance staff ONLY. At no point should anyone be behind this area.
6. Photographs are not allowed to be taken during class by parents, friends or guardians, unless they have permission from the teacher before the class starts.
7. Photographs and videos of students may be taken and used for promotion and on social media, unless stated by the parent.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com