You must be over 18 years old to register for an account on the parent portal.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
Brookvale Dance Centre charges an annual registration fee of $45
This fee is charged on enrolment to any program of dance at the centre and covers the following:
*Dancesurance Australia Dance & Performing Arts Accident Scheme Student Cover
*One Music Licensing fees
For security reasons, Brookvale Dance Centre is a cash-free premise.
All registration and tuition payments are monthly Online via Direct Debit/Credit Card ONLY.
Additional payments can be made on the Parent/Student portal: www.brookvaledancecentre.com/portal
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. I understand that annual fees are distributed over 12 months ( 3 monthly payments per Term), are inclusive and are payable on a monthly basis on the 1st of every month.
2. I understand that all fees are Non-Refundable
3. I understand that monthly fees are to be paid in advance or a late payment charge of $15 will automatically be applied.
4. I understand that payments are ongoing and I must give written notice (Change of enrolment form) if I wish to change or withdraw my enrolment.
5. I understand there are limited places in your programs and a spot has been reserved for my child, therefore I commit to the selected program for a minimum 3 months/1 term at a time. There is a two-week window in week 9 and 10 of each term where you can change/add/withdraw from classes.
Any products/services already received (such as tuition/uniforms/costumes) will still be payable.
6. I hereby wish to enrol the student, as listed above, in the Dancesurance Australia Dance and Performing Arts Accident Scheme as offered by Brookvale Dance Centre. I understand that this insurance levy is non-refundable should the student decide to withdraw from dance studies at any time during the
period 1st February 2021 – 20th December 2021
7. I have received, read, understand and agree to the studio Guidelines and Policies outlined in the student handbook.
8. I understand that Brookvale Dance Centre Instructors are not liable for personal injuries or loss of / damage to personal property.
9. I agree to inform the teacher of any physical limitations my child may have and if I have any doubts as to their physical abilities I will consult with a physician before participating. Each student has the right to decline to participate in any activity.
10. I understand that filming or repeating the choreography is in breach of copyright unless Brookvale Dance Centre/Instructors have given prior permission.
11. I authorise Brookvale Dance Centre the use of my/my child’s image/video for advertising purposes both online and in print.
12. I understand and agree to the dress code as outlined in the student handbook
13. I understand and agree to the attendance policy as outlined in the student handbook
14. I have viewed the timetable and have selected the classes I wish to enrol in for 2021
15. I have enrolled in Auto-pay on the student portal and agree to BDC payment terms listed above.
16. I have filled out and agreed to all sections of this form before submitting it.
DANCESURANCE AUSTRALIA is offering insurance Cover for all students at our dance centre.
In order to provide the safest environment in which students can pursue their dance studies, we require that all class participants at Brookvale Dance Centre take advantage of this excellent offer. For full coverage details please collect a detailed brochure from the studio.
Coverage is included in your Annual Studio Registration fee, and covers you for the full dance year. In the event that something unforeseen does occur, you will be taken care of.
The following form must be completed and submitted with your enrolment form.
A separate form must be completed for each enrolled student.
I hereby wish to enroll the student, as listed above, in the Dancesurance Australia Dance and Performing Arts Accident Scheme as offered by Brookvale Dance Centre.
I understand that this insurance levy is non refundable should the student decide to withdraw from dance studies at any time during this period 1st January 2019 – 31st December 2019