**PLEASE READ BEFORE FINALISING REGISTRATION**
The following are our studio rules and while they may seem detailed, we at UNITED DANCE would like to make sure we have covered absolutely everything so that you can feel safe and organised. This is to enable us to have a mutual and common understanding between our students, parents/carers and our staff, as well as building a positive family friendly environment for all. Please take the time to read all of the following information so that you understand all policies and expectations. By enrolling at UNITED DANCE, you agree to all of the rules and regulations outlined. You also accept and understand that any violation of these rules may result in your dismissal from UNITED DANCE. You are required to accept this waiver to successfully enrol at UNITED DANCE and are required to manually sign a waiver upon request for our records prior to commencement of classes.
- Undertaking any Dance and/or Fitness classes can involve risk of personal injury. While United Dance takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, workshops, personal training/private classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the studio or representing the studio in public events. Each Individual and/or Parent/Guardian is responsible for ensuring that they are physically and medically fit for the class and during the class and must at all times take care of their own personal safety.
- In Case of physical injury or medical emergency, I hereby authorise United Dance to make necessary arrangements to transport me or my child to a medical treatment facility as necessary. All such transportation and medical treatment will be at my sole cost and expense.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost or stolen items whilst you are at UNITED DANCE. Please do not bring valuables to class with you unless necessary.
- Gossiping WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. There will be no gossiping about your team/another team, coaches/staff or students. If you have an issue please contact Maddi Price directly to discuss the matter.
- As United Dance is a family friendly environment we uphold our zero tolerance to bullying including cyber bullying and we proud to be a BULLY FREE ZONE! Any students, or parents found in violation of our bully free policy will face disciplinary action and/or studio exclusion.
- Any questions that have to be answered should be asked directly to the principal, teacher or administrator. All account and administrative enquiries must be in writing.
- Please always be on time, whether this be to class, extra rehearsals or competitions/events. It can become very stressful to your team mates and staff if you are late. ALWAYS arrive 10 minutes prior to your class starting. It is the parent/carer's responsibility to ensure you are familiar with the studio's opening hours and to ensure your child is picked up from the studio at the correct time. If you are more than 10 minutes late (studio's closing hour) picking up your child without contacting your teacher/principal/administration, you will incur a late pick up fee of $15.
- Under no circumstance is the following acceptable: consumption of alcohol or drugs when at United dance, at events, at competitions or representing United Dance in public. United Dance is a SMOKE FREE ZONE. If you wish to smoke please do so at least 100m away from our facility or in the back car park behind the studio. You are responsible for all safe disposal of cigarette butts and fines may be imposed if not done so. Swearing or abusive behaviour will NOT BE TOLERATED at United Dance or when representing your studio in public.
- UNITED DANCE students, families, friends and teachers will show good sportsmanship at all times, whether this is within the studio walls or in public.
- Do not post any negative comments, slander or nasty words on any of UNITED DANCE’s social media pages ie. Facebook, Instagram, Website etc. This negativity is also not allowed on other studios, teachers or dancers social media pages. If you have any issues please email Maddi Price directly and she will happily discuss the matter with you. Social Media by UNITED DANCE is for posting and receiving information. Please feel free to ask any questions, give praise or communicate with the studio, however it is not a place to voice your concerns publicly.
- I grant permission to United Dance to use photographs or Video Footage of students for use in studio publications including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, magazines, display boards, web sites or any other electronic forms or media.
- We expect all students to be in class 100% of the time. If you or your child is injured, we encourage them to still attend class to observe and write down important information regarding notices, choreography, studio events etc. If you or your child is unwell and shows flu like symptoms, you must stay at home and get tested for COVID-19 and self isolate until you are cleared. You must also contact Maddi Price via email to advise us of your situation. If you or your child is unwell with a non contagious illness and are not bed ridden or have been advised to stay home, we encourage you/your child to still attend classes to observe. These terms may change at any time due to changes in health advice from NSW Dept of Health.
- Absences must be given in writing via email directly to United Dance or via text message to Maddi Price. We do understand that you may have commitments from time to time, but we ask that you give us as much notice as possible but no less than 2 weeks in advance. We will ask that you put United Dance first and foremost.
- I understand that my account will stay active until i formally withdraw from United Dance via email to the studio principal/director.
- other additional/extra sessions may be arranged by United Dance (for whatever reason) these classes may involve additional costs and will be compulsory. These classes with still require to be paid for regardless of attendance.
- I understand and agree to changes in a program if insufficient numbers of students or teachers are present. This will result in combining classes and/or cancelling a class.
FEES & ACCOUNTS
- TUITION PAYMENTS- Tuition is paid via direct debit installments through our direct debit providers, IntegraPay. Direct debits will be occur fortnightly for a 10 week term, or every 3 weeks for a 9 week term, commencing on the first Thursday of each Term. You will receive a personalised invoice with the scheduled amounts and dates they'll be debited, as a notice prior to your direct debits starting, and you will also receive a sms reminder 24-48 hours in advance from our direct debit providers, reminding you of your next debit to make sure you have the correct funds in your bank account.
- There is a small fee for this service: One off set up fee of $2.20 per family. 1.98% Visa/Mastercard transaction. Paperwork must be filed out and emailed back to us prior to the commencement of classes. Please know, if we have not received your forms, your classes cannot commence until received. Clients who have previously paid by direct debit will still need to complete their adjustment paperwork at the beginning of each year.
- If your transaction fails, it will be re-submitted for a transaction the following day at no extra charge. If the re-submitted transaction fails you will incur a $13.20 administration fee from our direct debit provider. These are non-refundable. If fees remain unpaid 2 debits in a row, students will not be permitted to participate in their lessons until paid and up to date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you contact our accounts manager directly via email if you have a problem meeting your payment terms. All account requests and direct debit changes must be submitted in writing and received no later than 24 hours before your direct debit is scheduled. No changes will be made if notice is received after this time frame due to processing times.
- All students are invoiced based on a 9 or 10 week term depending on the school year, so your invoice will be the same/very similar each term unless you change classes. If you decide to withdraw from classes mid-term for any reason, you will still be charged for the entire invoiced period. For example; It is a 10 week Term and Sarah decides to withdraw in week 6, therefore week 6 fortnightly debit must still be paid.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed classes due to cancellation or public holiday- where possible we will endeavour to arrange a catch up lesson for classes cancelled by United Dance or will offer an alternative class.
- We do not accept cash payments for tuition or any payments through the parent portal (excluding initial registration cost).
- Costume deposits, merchandise sale, uniform orders etc. will be invoiced separately to tuition and are to be paid separately to tuition. Overdue costume deposit invoices will accrue a 10% late fee (of total invoice cost) and costumes will not be ordered and/or handed out until paid in full. Overdue invoices/direct debit rejections will incur a weekly late fee of $5 after notice of arrears.
- I understand Concert Costume Deposits are to be paid during Term 1 & 2. Once the deposit is paid and costumes are ordered they must be paid for in full regardless if student discontinues before the concert. If student decides to discontinue and not be a part of the concert, and costumes have not yet been purchased, you are entitled to a 50% refund of costume deposits paid.
- I understand the person signing this Waiver and Registration Form is responsible for payment of all fees and receiving all correspondence. Parents/Guardians of United Dance Students living separately must have only one person responsible for the payment of fees and receipt of correspondence. I understand if further action needs to be taken to collect payment, the person responsible for all payments will be charged and will be responsible for collection and legal fees.
END OF YEAR COMMITMENTS
- It is compulsory for all students who are participating in the concert to attend the end of year concert, studio rehearsals, stage & dress rehearsal and photo day.
- Studio rehearsals go for one full week and are compulsory for all students participating in the end of year concert. A minimum of 80% attendance is required.
- Everyone participating in the end of year showcase is billed a $55 family concert rehearsal fee in Term 4. This fee covers studio rehearsals, stage and dress rehearsal and finale shirt per child.
- If you wish to NOT participate in the concert or if you are unable to attend any rehearsals please notify your teacher or Maddi Price immediately.
- It is our responsibility at Untied dance to provide you with all information possible so that you feel organised and informed of what is happening at United Dance.
- Please check your emails, text messages and our public Facebook page and our private Facebook group regularly.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understand the provided information and made appropriate attempts at making contact with our staff to help you with any queries and questions that you may have.
In signing this Waiver I acknowledge and represent that I have fully informed myself of the content of the Waiver by reading it before I sign.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com