We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
REFUND POLICY, FEES, AND EXPENSE DISCLOSURE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
• All payments returned as NSF will result in a $45 NSF charge, payable immediately to The Kore Dance Project.
• Any late monthly fees will be charged a $10 late fee per month.
• A full month’s written notice given by the parent is required at the time the student decides to withdraw from the class and/or program. The month in which the notice is given is non-refundable if received by the first of the month, if received after the first of the month the second month is also non-refundable. As June is paid up front with September, it is also non-refundable. No refunds will be given for withdrawals after February 28, 2019. Registration fee is non-refundable. Recital Fee is refundable until February 28, 2019. Camps, Workshops, and other Special Events are non-refundable (See and sign separate wavier).
• There will be no refunds given or make up classes for missed classes. Make up classes will be scheduled for any statutory holidays that affect the 37 weeks of total classes.
• Costumes for performances will be purchased by The Kore Dance Project and will be rented by the students. Recreational fees are $25 for one performance. The costume fee is non-refundable after October 1, 2018. Any damaged costumes will result in a $75 fee payable to The Kore Dance Project for each costume damaged. Any lost costumes will result in a $150 fee payable to The Kore Dance Project for each costume not returned.
RULES OF DRESS AND CONDUCT, POLICY DISCLOSURE:
• Students are expected to arrive to class on time, late comers may be asked to observe class.
• If a student is unable to attend class, the studio should be notified via telephone or e-mail.
• Dress code is clearly stated in the handbook and should be followed for each discipline of dance.
• The Kore Dance Project reserves the right to observe and alter the class placements based on student’s training and ability,
• Students are expected to conduct and demonstrate good behaviour, class etiquette, and respect for their instructor. Any disciplinary problems will be reported to the parents and a solution will be agreed upon.
• We reserve the right to expel any students from the program and any event affiliated with the program who is disruptive, unruly, or displaying rude, unacceptable behaviour- to be determined at the owner’s/instructors’ sole discretion.
WAIVER AND PUBLIC RELEASE:
I hereby waive liability of any nature that may arise against Michelle Koricina, The Kore Dance Project, and any workers, volunteers, or employees in connection to the operation, management, and function or The Kore Dance Project. I agree to indemnify and save harmless the above parties from and against all/any suits, actions, proceedings, demands, or claims that may be commenced against them by me for any harm, injury, costs, or damages whatsoever that have or may occur to me, or the participant listed below or to any property or possession of mine or the participants, Upon entering The Kore Dance Project and their contract I grant permission to The Kore Dance Project to use any fan mail, photographs, printing of names and/or videos for any advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes which will become the property of The Kore Dance Project.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE KORE DANCE PROJECT’S WAIVER, PUBLIC RELEASE, EMAIL AUTHORIZATION, PAYMENT POLICY/OPTIONS, RULES OF DRESS AND CONDUCT AND POLICY DISCLOSURE, REFUND POLICY, EXTRA FEES, AND EXPENSE DISCLOSURE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com