You must be over 18 to register for an account.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by
the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to
spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local
governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and
have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Inspirations Dance Centre (“IDC”) has put in place
preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, IDC cannot
guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further,
attending the IDC could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19
and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected
by COVID-19 by attending IDC and that such exposure or infection may result in
personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of
becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at IDC may result from the actions,
omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, IDC
contractors, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole
responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to,
personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense,
of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my
child(ren)’s attendance at IDC or participation in IDC programming (“Claims”). On
my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue,
discharge, and hold harmless IDC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of
and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or
expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this
release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of IDC,
its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs
before, during, or after participation in any IDC program.
I am aware that dance and combative concepts training and the athletic exercises associated with it will place unusual stress on the body and carry the risk of physical injury. On behalf of my child and myself (and if I am no longer a minor, on my own behalf), I assume the risk and agree that Inspirations Dance Centre (IDC) shall not be liable in any way for injuries sustained during attendance at IDC or any of its related functions and during transportation to and from functions. I also understand that good sports training involves touching and adjustment of the student’s body by the instructor.
In the event I cannot be reached, I hereby give my permission to the management, faculty, staff and chaperones of IDC to authorize any emergency medical care that may be required by the above student during participation in classes, performances, or any related IDC events. This authorization extends throughout the current academic year and throughout the summer or until the student is no longer enrolled at IDC, whichever comes first. I understand that I am responsible for any and all charges as a result of such care or medical treatment.
I have read, understand, and agree to the Liability Release, and Medical Release.
I hereby authorize IDC to record the student’s picture and voice on photographs, films, and tapes. I give my permission for IDC to use these materials for publicity, advertising and sales. I acknowledge that no promises of compensation were made by IDC for such use.
I have read, understand, and agree to the Publicity Release.
1. $35 individual, $25 first sibling, $15 each additional siblings non-refundable registration fee must accompany
registration form to have your space reserved. Combative concepts is $45 per person registration fee. Once a student is registered, absolutely no refunds on registration fee.
2. The instructors have the final say as to what class(es) your child is placed.
3. Inspirations Dance Centre does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all dance students be covered by their own family insurance and if injury occurs, it is understood that the student's policy is the only source of reimbursement.
4. Leotards, tights and appropriate dance shoes are required for all classes. Boys should wear t-shirt and dance pants. Proper shoes in specific colors are required. Please label all shoes with your child's name. Hair needs to be pulled up and away from face. Inspirations Dance Centre is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
5. No gum, food, drinks or pets allowed in the studio by parents, dancers, siblings or friends. Food & Drinks are to stay in the lobby. Only water is allowed in the classrooms.
6. Students should not be dropped off earlier than 10 minutes prior to class or stay longer than 5 minutes afterwards. They should remain inside until their ride arrives. There is an additional $15/child charge for students left past 5 minutes of the last class of the day. Please walk your student in or make sure they have gone inside before leaving.
7. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. If this occurs repeatedly, parents will be contacted and if it continues, your child will be sent out of class.
8. No student will be allowed to participate in regular, team or private classes if their account is past due.
Any money received from delinquent accounts will first be applied to the past due tuition balances. No student will be allowed to perform in the annual gala or any dance competitions unless their entire account is current.
9. Do not call any staff member at home.
10. All studio information will be emailed on a regular basis. Please check it regularly and make sure our email address is not blocked. Please make sure we have an up to date email address at all times.
11. There are no refunds for missed classes, fees, or any item purchased.
12. There must be a 30-day written notice before your child quits their dance class. Not showing up for classes does not constitute a withdrawal. You are still responsible for tuition up to the 30-day notice.
13. A $100 per family recital fee is due by March 15th each season. This fee is separate from your costume payment and helps defer the costs of our recital. This fee includes 1 Souvenir Program Book, 1 Gala digital recording, 1 Gala t-shirt, and 4 Gala tickets. DVDs are an additional $35, additional t-shirts are $15, and additional tickets are $10.
14. All classes are closed session. Do not open the door during class time. When classes are over, the instructor will open the door.
15. In case of inclement weather, there will be a message on the voicemail and on IDC’s facebook page about any
cancelled classes. Be sure to make up any missed classes. Class schedules are posted on the web page.
16. Use of offensive language or behavior on IDC premises or at an IDC event will result in the offending party being asked to wait in the car or leave the premises.
2022/23 Studio Policies. Please see Inspirations Handbook for additional rules and regulations. You must sign this handbook prior to beginning class.
Class fees are based on the number of hours per week your dancer takes class. Tuition is based on a full school year. Monthly payments are due by the 1st of each month. Late after the 5th, 10% or $10 fee whichever is more, will be added to your account. There are no prorated months of tuition. Jan through Dec will be charged a full month's tuition, whether we have a short month (3 weeks) or a long month (5 weeks), tuition remains the same.
• Payments may be made by check, cash, or credit card. There is a processing fee for each credit card payment.
• Please make checks payable to Inspirations Dance Centre.
• Indicate the name of the student in the lower left-hand corner of the check.
• Accounts that are more than 30 days past due may be asked to leave the studio until the account is caught up. All accounts must be current to perform in the Spring Gala.
• Returned Checks: IDC is charged a penalty by our bank for any checks returned to us for insufficient funds. We will ask you to cover this penalty of $35. If checks are habitually returned, we will ask that you make future payments with cash or a money order.
• Withdrawal: If it becomes necessary to withdraw your child from IDC, you MUST do so in writing by filling out a studio withdrawal form with a 30-day notice. This cannot be done by phone or through a third party and just not showing up for class does not suffice. If you withdraw your child after we have ordered costumes (first of December) for our Spring Gala, you will be responsible for the costume and a refund will not be issued. You will receive the costume when it arrives.
• Costume Fees: Costumes are to be paid in full by November 16th of each season. Costume deposits are due October 18th each season for each class); however, you can pay an additional deposit at any time prior to when full payment is due. If you change your schedule, your costume amount may change, too. Class changes will not be allowed after December 20th each season.
• We must receive payment to order your child’s costume. It can take up to 4 months for costumes to arrive, so they must be ordered early. All costumes are custom made and cannot be returned.
• Class Cancellation: A minimum of 6 students is required for a class to commence. A minimum of 4 students is required for a class to continue. Should class enrollment drop below 4 students any time during the school year, the director will work with the parents to find suitable placement for the students in another class.
• Refunds: Registration and costume fees are non-refundable.
*****Age and placement- Our age cut off is July 15th. If the class requires a minimum age of 3 years old and your child turns 3 in September you have missed the age cut off for this calendar year. Each age and class level requirements are based upon skill and maturity. These are guidelines for us to hold the most constructive dance experience.
1. A dancer’s attire greatly determines the attitude toward his/her class work , and therefore we require that the standard of appropriate neatness be observed at all times. The teacher may not allow class participation by a student who regularly neglects this requirement.
2. All ballet shoes MUST have the elastic properly sewn onto the shoe and drawstrings tucked in (no bows).
3. No underwear should be worn under tights. Both the tights and leotards have cotton lined panels. It can be compared to a bathing suit.
4. Studs and small earrings are the only permissible jewelry to be worn in class. Watches, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and large earrings are potentially dangerous.
5. No t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts (including “Soffes”), jeans, or baggy clothing is to be worn in class.
6. ALL STUDENTS must wear a leotard and tights to ALL classes. Jazz pants are permitted in all classes except ballet and must be worn OVER a leotard and tights. Advanced ballet is permitted to wear a matching or black skirt.
7. Boys should wear a white t-shirt, black athletic shorts or sweatpants, and appropriate shoes with socks.
8. Hair should be worn up and away from the face. Short hair should be pinned back. ALL ballet students should wear hair in a proper bun.
I have read, understand, and agree to the above Studio Policies
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com