After sign-up please be sure to register your child for a session if they don't already attend classes with us.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Terms & Conditions
The following rules must be observed in order to maintain our high safety and security standards
• We require one term written notice to withdraw from our classes.
• Children will not be released from sessions until a responsible guardian collects them from their class. Do not wait for your child in the car, as it is not safe for children to run into the car park unattended.
• Children are not permitted into sessions until the beginning of the class when the teacher is present.
• Children are not permitted to wear jewellery including watches in any of our sessions.
• With the exception of water, no drinks are to be brought in to our sessions.
• Children are not permitted to chew gum or eat during our sessions unless the teacher has instructed the class to have a break.
• Children may be given Haribo sweets in the sessions as a reward. Please notify the front desk if you would prefer for your child to receive a sticker instead.
• Uniform of an All the Arts T-shirt is compulsory by week 3 of enrolment. For dance classes children must wear jazz shoes or trainers. Trainers may be worn for drama and singing. In the interests of child protection & safety no spectators/parents or carers are permitted in any of our sessions.
• All the Arts will not hold itself responsible for any accident or injury sustained to students not in a tutor led class, on the premises of hire or outside the premises. We do not accept responsibility for loss of monies, clothing, personal effects or properties of any kind from the premises.
• Students and parents are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner with members of staff and other children alike. Infringements of this discipline will be communicated to parents. Persistent breach of this discipline will lead to exclusion from our classes. All the Arts reserve the right to exclude children or parents from classes for behaviour deemed as unacceptable by All the Arts .
• Fees are paid termly. There will be no reduction or refund for any absence including illness, auditions and holidays or in cases of extreme weather when the school is unable to open.
• One payable trial is permitted for new children with full fees due on the second visit.
• Another suitable teacher may occasionally cover classes as all our staff are working industry professionals.
• It is the duty of each parent to ensure that the teacher is made aware at the start of the session of any temporary medical ailments that your child may have e.g. sprains, fractures, chest complaints etc.
• Fees are due on the first day of each new term.
• Photographs may be taken from time to time for publicity purposes for websites and articles.
• Examination & performance opportunities are only available to fully paid up class members at the time that these events are available for participation.
All The Arts Theatre School Ltd are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), All The Arts Theatre School Ltd are the ‘Data Controllers’ of the personal data you provide us and along with our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at PO BOX 61687, London, SE9 9BP
Why we need your data
We collect your basic personal data in order to provide you with on-going organisational updates and information of the services we feel may be of interest to you.
We may need to use your data to carry out or process any instructions given by you to us.
We may contact you by email, telephone, post or handout with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
We may notify you by email, telephone, post or handout about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please inform us in writing.
We may need to collect sensitive data in the instance of a student signing up to the All The Arts Casting Agency.
We will not collect any personal data we do not need in order to provide our services to you.
The information we collect
We collect information provided by you via forms on our website and our database portal. We may also obtain data over the telephone, via email, in forms provided by us or in person.
This data includes Name, Address, D.O.B, Gender, Email address, Telephone number and Medical information.
In the optional instance of a child joining our casting agency we will also require additional sensitive data including physical characteristics, ethnic origin and photographs.
We may collect details of the time you spend on our website including browsing actions,
IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is collected by google analytics using cookies and is purely for statistical purposes and not to identify any individual.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings though this may impact your user experience when visiting our website.
We may use photographs of students for documenting our activities and for marketing or publicity purposes on websites, social media, news articles, and handouts.
Who will we share your personal information with
All The Arts will never share or sell your personal data with any third party for the purposes of marketing or advertising other than for the direct marketing of All The Arts Theatre School itself.
We may share your information with other organisations while arranging exams, shows or events that you have instructed us you wish to participate in.
Upon optional sign-up to our casting agency we will share information about students with Spotlight and other third party casting agents where we feel feel it is appropriate as part of the audition and casting process.
We may disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or for child safeguarding practices.
All The Arts will never store details of your payment cards. For card payment transactions your information is exchanged through encrypted tokens with Level 1 PCI compliant financial service professionals.
Below are the privacy policies of some of our third party service providers:
Transfer of your information outside of the EU
All the personal data we process is handled by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance some of the recipients of your personal data (including sensitive personal data) may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area such as the US but we remain responsible for making sure that your personal data is given adequate protection and held securely. By submitting your personal data to our us, you agree that such transfers may take place.
How long we keep you data
We may retain non sensitive information after you leave All the Arts allowing us to notify you of things we feel may be of interest to you and in order to maintain contact with our alumni network.
In accordance with the GDPR guidelines you may exercise your ‘right to be forgotten’ at any time either via the All the Arts parent portal or in writing.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal data for improper purposes.
Sale of the business
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
What are your rights
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. You may also exercise your ‘right to be forgotten’ at any time either via the All he Arts parent portal or in writing. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
All The Arts would like to send you occasional emails about events and classes organised by All The Arts.
This is in addition to emails we may send you related to the services we already provide you.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com