THE TUITION RATE SHOWN ABOVE, IS YOUR TOTAL ANNUAL TUITION FOR THE 2021-2022 DANCE SEASON
If you have multiple children, the system will automatically divide your total family tuition amongst all students registered.
*Costumes are billed separately.
Your total annual tuition is divided into 9 payments:
1st installment – due at registration (refundable up to August 1st, 2021)
2nd installment – due August 1st, 2021 (refundable up to September 1st, 2021)
Remaining installments – due on the 1st of every month from September, 2021 to March, 2022.
H.S.T. is applicable to all fees
I hereby confirm that I am the authorized user of the credit card saved on file. As such, I authorize All That Dance Studios Inc. to post payment to my credit card for current billings as well as invoiced amounts pertaining to monthly fees and additional invoices. All That Dance Studios Inc. reserves the right to cancel this application or withdraw a student from classes or competition at which time no refunds will be issued for costumes, entry fees, or classes to date. We have read and understood the registration information and the policies of the school and agree to abide by them. We acknowledge that there is a risk of injury involved in the activity for which we are registering. We hereby accept that risk and in consideration of All That Dance Studios Inc. accepting this registration, we hereby release All That Dance Studios Inc. from all claims of any kind whatsoever which may arise. I authorize the use of photo images of my child for school brochures or advertising purposes in the sole discretion of All That Dance.
Safety procedures will be put in place in accordance with Government regulations. This may affect class operations.
In the event that we are required to social distance in studio and/or limit the number of physical participants in class the following will apply:
1. Students will have the option to dance in studio or attend virtually. Students requesting in studio classes will be accommodated on a rotating basis. ATD will assign in class placement to the appropriate number of dancers and rotate attendees week to week.
2. Dancers’ procedure: lobby will be closed and only open to teachers and staff.
3. Safety procedures will be put in place as per Government regulations.
4. All dance rooms will be sectioned into spaces that are the required 2 meters apart.
In the event of a Government lockdown for COVID-19 or any other emergency the following will apply:
1. All classes will move to a virtual platform. Class lengths and schedule may be adjusted.
2. The studio will provide bonus classes if possible.
3. After a period of 1 month of virtual classes, a 20% discount will be honoured on that monthly installment.
4. If the lockdown period extends beyond 1 month, you may continue with virtual classes at the discounted rate or withdraw your registration and no further payments will be processed.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com