You must be over 18 to register for an account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. I give permission for my child’s photograph to be used in conjunction with registration and any promotion for Dance Diversity including the Facebook page/Instagram/webpage.
2. ALL FEES are due and payable STRICTLY IN ADVANCE at the commencement of each term.
3. Unlimited fees do not receive the discount as they are already discounted. Unlimited fees may be made in equal payments over the first 5 weeks of the term.
4. The parent signing this form shall be liable for payment of fees.
5. Fees are not refundable. If the student gives notice before the full calendar term’s payment has been made, they will still be liable for this amount.
6. Lessons missed by the child may be made up within the scheduled timetable (if possible) and within the current term.
7. It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that the child has the correct uniform (clearly marked with their name) and that they arrive neatly and correctly attired for their lessons.
8. I warrant that I am the legal guardian/custodian of the abovementioned child. Furthermore, I warrant that I am duly authorised to sign this application.
9. I, the undersigned do hereby waiver any Right of Action which I may have against “Dance Diversity”, in my capacity as guardian/custodian of the child for personal injuries, disability, death or impairment of the child arising out of any accident involving the child, or damages to the property of the child, simultaneously indemnifying “Dance Diversity” against any such damages or losses, occasioned by the child out of such personal injuries or damage to property. I simultaneously hold “Dance Diversity” blameless in all respects.
10. The aforementioned waiver and indemnity will be applicable whether any such accident or incident occurs whilst the child is on the “Dance Diversity” premises (1/8 Hawker Street, Currumbin Waters, QLD)
11. All parents/guardians are to ensure that the child is delivered to the studio & relevant teacher, and collected punctually from the same by themselves, as “Dance Diversity” does not take any responsibility for the child outside of their specified lesson times.
12. The allocated parking bays for the school are AT NO TIME AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS parking – staff parking only. Other parking bays in this complex are for use by the other units. No trespassing on neighbouring properties is condoned – either by parking illegally in these car parks or by children playing/riding bikes, skateboards, bouncing balls etc in these areas.
13. Once a COSTUME DEPOSIT has been paid in Term 3, you are liable for the payment of the balance in Term 4 regardless of whether your child does the concert or not.
WAIVER CONSENT FORM
(Please read this document carefully before agreeing as it is legal & binding)
I accept that I will be engaging in physical activity and there is a real risk of injury from various causes including over exertion.
I accept that I should not participate unless I am fit and healthy and, where appropriate I will seek medical advice.
I accept all risks resulting from my participation which may result in personal injury and I release Dance Diversity and its employees from all claims and proceedings arising out of my participation and indemnify them against all claims that may be made arising out of my participation.
In the event that I am injured I consent to Dance Diversity arranging medical treatment and agree to pay the cost of that treatment.
I acknowledge that an insurance taken out by Dance Diversity may not cover me for all the injuries I may sustain.
I have listed below all my known medical conditions that may be relevant if medical treatment is needed and I warrant that I am fit to participate despite those conditions.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com