You must be 18 or over to register for an account.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on May 25th 2018 and it places new obligations on organistations that hold or process personally identifiable information about EU Residents.
In order to comply with GDPR we would like to make you aware of the following;
1. The Data we request is necessary to ;
a) provide our service in a safe way, keeping any special needs or medical information in mind whilst teaching the student
b) to contact parents immediately should we require it
c) to communicate any school information throughout the year including Fee Statements, Class notifications, Show information etc
d) to send special offers to Bellvue Academy families for any events we may be running as Bellvue Academy of Performing Arts.
2. Your Data is requested and held by Bellvue Academy under the lawful basis "Legitimate Interests", ie Article 6(f)
3. Your Data will be held securely by Bellvue Academy for as long as the student remains in the school or camps. Thereafter you can easily opt-out of any marketing mails or contact from us through your parent portal under "Account Info"; "Right to be Forgotten"; "FORGET ME". This process can only be carried out once you have satisfied any financial obligations.
4. Your Data will only be shared with a third party where absolutely necessary; example Exam Board, Teaching Staff. Only necessary details will be shared in those cases.
5. You can review your details through the Family Portal at any time and amend incorrect details.
6. All databases with personal information are password protected and are only accessible to Bellvue Academy staff via our database once permission is authorised by Bellvue Academy Data Protection Manager.
If you have any further questions in relation to GDPR please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any personal information provided to Bellvue Academy will be processed by Bellvue Academy for the purposes of administration, research and the provision of teaching services in singing, dance, drama, and instrumental studies, including the organisation of performances.
Bellvue Academy will not disclose any personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Bellvue Academy may use personal information for the purposes of marketing services available at Bellvue Academy.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from Bellvue Academy please reply to any of these emails with STOP and we will remove you from the Mailing List immediately.
1. Class times, fees, venue details and general ‘need-to-know’ information, will be emailed to the email address provided by the parent/guardian or by the student (if over the age of 18yrs) at time of registration.
2. Methods of Payment Accepted: Credit / Debit Card. All payments will be made through either the Parent Portal or by calling Bellvue Academy directly at 0858550935.
3. Classes take place once a week during the normal academic terms. The term dates for the following term will be made known in writing prior to the commencement of the new term.
4. Cancellation Policy: Bellvue Academy offers a two week cooling off policy. Should a student wish to discontinue their membership before their third class, tuition fees will be fully reimbursed less the number of classes attended.
4.1 Individual lessons with instrumental and vocal students: cancellation of a lesson by a student will incur the full cost of said lesson. However in the event that a teacher cancels a lesson, the student will be offered a rescheduled lesson time or substitute teacher, depending on which is most suitable to the student.
5. Bellvue Academy reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff during the teaching year.
6. Class & Camp Fees are reviewed annually.
7. Bellvue Academy will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during class time and in the Annual Show for use in Bellvue Academy marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed, please see and tick "photo's opt out" section above.
8. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Bellvue Academy and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition. Failure to disclose any pre-existing conditions may preclude persons from the liability of Bellvue Academy of Performing Arts.
9. Musical Theatre, Dance, Drama and Acro-Dance students are required to wear the Bellvue Academy uniform when attending classes. The uniform is available through the Bellvue Academy website at www.bellvueacademy.com. The cost of the uniform is not included in the student’s term fees and must be purchased at an additional cost to the student.
10. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Bellvue Academy can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
11. Bellvue Academy of Performing Arts is a plastic free zone and students are required to bring reusable bottles with them to class. For a student who attends a group class, this bottle must be clearly labelled with their name.
12. The liability of Bellvue Academy and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com