We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I agree to pay all participation fees. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, agents, assigns, and representatives, hereby indemnify, release and forever hold harmless Balance Point, LLC., a performing arts studio, as well as its directors, employees and instructors, from any and all claims of liability arising from any accident, personal injury, death, or property loss or damage sustained by my child/myself/the minor child for whom I am a legal guardian, while that person is participating in activities connected with Balance Point, LLC., including classes, rehearsals, performances, or other activities. I understand that dance activities have inherent risks of injury, and, being fully aware of all risk, I consent to have my child/myself/the minor child for whom I am a legal guardian, participate in the programs and activities offered by Balance Point, LLC., and I accept full responsibility for providing adequate health and accident insurance coverage for the protection of all of the following who participate in these programs/activities: my child/myself/the minor child for whom I am a legal guardian.
Further I understand and acknowledge that because of the physical nature of DANCE, there may be physical contact between directors, employees, staff, company members, instructors and students during rehearsals, shows, workshops, productions, and especially during dance instruction. I understand that at times for proper instruction and safety, physical contact is required and necessary.
I have carefully read this Agreement, Waiver, Release, & Assumption of Risk and fully understand its contents. I understand that this is an assumption of risk and release of liability, and I sign it of my own free will.
I also authorize Balance Point, LLC. to use photos and videos of my child/myself/the minor child for whom I am a legal guardian for promotional purposes. If I am signing this in my capacity as the legal guardian of a minor child, I authorize Balance Point, LLC.. to use photos and videos of the minor child for promotional purposes
I promise to follow all posted rules and regulations of Balance Point Studios, including but not limited to the following:
* During class time, any disruption of classes must be kept to an absolute minimum. This includes conversation with/among students. Please respect the time and concentration of both teacher and students
* NO CELL PHONES will be allowed to be turned on or used in the classroom.
* Food, drinks, and gum will not be allowed in the classroom.
* No street shoes allowed on the Marley.
* A list of the appropriate shoes and dancewear will be sent to the student/parent. This is considered your uniform and should be treated as such.
* Hair must be neatly tied back away from the face and off the back of the neck. Do not bring or wear jewelry to class.
* Students must wear proper cover-ups to and from class.
* The school is not responsible for articles left at the studio. Please label all shoes and dance bags.
* No visitors are allowed during regular class days.
* Regular attendance is imperative. Continual absence from class will directly affect a student's progress, and will affect the student's placement in classes and at performances. Missed material is the responsibility of the student and may be learned through private lessons.
* Placement in dance routines is the responsibility of the instructor. A parent's dissatisfaction with where a student stands in a dance routine will not affect the outcome.
* Students should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to class and be picked up immediately after class.
* Our primary form of communication is email. Please have a valid email address available to us at all times. We are not responsible for information not received by parents or students who do not check their email regularly.
* Balance Point Studios will adhere to the same holiday schedule as the Lafayette Parish School System. If Lafayette Parish has to close schools for inclement weather, Balance Point Studios will also close.
* For both the safety and enjoyment of all involved, please discuss appropriate classroom behavior with your student. Any behavior issues will be brought to the attention of the parent. If the issue is not resolved in a timely manner after an appropriate warning, Balance Point Studios reserves the right to dismiss the student from classes.
* Please refer all questions or concerns to the office manager. We are happy to help, and most issues can be handled if we are aware of the situation.
* A $35 fee will be charged for NSF payments.
* If for any reason it becomes necessary to withdraw a child from class, please notify the office immediately. Tuition is due until that time.
I certify that I have carefully read the rules, regulations, and policies above and by signing below I am stating that I fully understand all of them and agree to comply. I understand that Balance Point Studios has the right to dismiss me or my student for failure to comply to any of the above regulations without refund of tuition or any fees paid while I or my student was enrolled.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com