If withdrawing from a class for the 2022-2023 season before the concert, a 30-day written notice (email firstname.lastname@example.org or written letter brought to the front desk) is required. Please note that you are responsible for tuition until the notice is accepted.
• No student should be in the studio unless enrolled in that particular class.
• Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. There are no make-up classes.
• Students should be dressed according to their class dress code, prompt and prepared for class before it starts. Remember no jewelry other than small earrings is allowed.
• No chewing gum or food of any kind is allowed in the dance studios.
• Dancers should keep their hands to themselves during class, and wait quietly for others to have their turn.
• Students should never lean or hang on barres, or touch any other equipment unless instructed to do so.
• Always ask permission of the instructor to enter or exit the studio during a class.
• We ask that instructors be allowed to handle any in-class behavior or discipline issues. If the instructor should require a parent’s assistance with behavior, he/she will ask.
• Parents should not leave young students unattended in the waiting area before or after class.
• Observers should stand away from the windows and door if it becomes obvious that students are being distracted.
• Always treat the instructor and fellow classmates with respect. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
• FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC is not responsible for loss or theft of personal property.
• Will be applied to first month’s tuition if you enroll in the class
• $25 for each dancer
• These fees are paid annually at time of registration to secure a class spot.
• Costume fees are $80 per student per class.
• Due November 15, 2022
• Performance fees are $50 per student or $100 per family.
• Due March 1, 2023
• Performance fees do not include concert tickets.
• Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. If the payment is not made by the 10th, your account will be charged a $15 late fee and your card on file will be automatically run on the 11th of the month.
• Payments can be made by cash, check, debit/credit card, through online account, or automatic draft (with a convenience fee).
• Tuition remains the same regardless of absences and whether it is a long, five-week month or a short, three-week month. Tuition is per month – not per class!
• 10% discount for students paying tuition in full at the beginning of the school year
• Our most enticing incentive is our referral program. For each person you refer who enrolls with FLEX Dance and Fitness, you will receive a $50 credit on your account. There is no limit to this incentive, so feel free to refer as many people as you want! However, they must give us your name when registering.
FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies and if injury occurs, it is understood that the student's own policy is your only source of reimbursement.
Indicated in the space below are any health problems or conditions of which the studio should be aware (such as heart, back, medical, allergy, muscular, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy, chemical or neurological condition, special medication, knee/kidney/shoulder problems, etc.). I understand that risk of injury is inherent in any physical activity and I, on behalf of myself and my child, knowingly and voluntarily accept that risk. I, the undersigned, for myself, my heirs, administrators, and executors, hereby waive and release Shawntel McDonald individually and FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC and its staff from any and all claims or damages of any kind arising out of my child’s participation in the exercise and/or dance program of FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC. I further certify that the aforementioned student is in proper physical condition to participate in the exercise/dance program and that he/she has been examined by a licensed physician and found to be in proper physical condition to participate in said program. I, the undersigned, do hereby authorize Shawntel McDonald or her designated agents (being teachers or administrators employed by FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC to obtain medical treatment for my said child in emergency situations where I cannot be reached in time to authorize the treating physician to provide such emergency medical services. I understand that I am responsible for any medical expenses and that the absence of health insurance does not make FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC responsible for payment of medical expenses. This authority includes the power to authorize any and all treatment deemed necessary under the circumstances by a licensed physician. This power is in essence a power of attorney and shall remain in effect for one year from the date signed below.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I do hereby consent to the photographing of my child and the recording of his/her voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. I understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage. By signing my name I hereby release FLEX Dance and Fitness, LLC and any of its associated or affiliated companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees and customers from all claims from every kind on account of such use.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com