We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
All students pay the $35 ChampionsTX Registration Fee upon first registration or after a break in enrollment with ChampionsTX. Stay a Champion and don't pay the registration for as long as you remain enrolled. The registration fee is paid per student.
MULTI CHILD DISCOUNT: 10% off per class for any child after the first enrolled. The 10% will be applied to the tuitions of lower value. Applies to classes/tuition only. Camps, Clinics, and Special Events may not include a sibling discount (varies per event).
MULTI CLASS DISCOUNT: 10% off per class for any class after the first enrolled. The 10% will be applied to the tuitions of lower value. Applies to classes/tuition only. Camps, Clinics, and Special Events do not include a sibling discount (varies per event). Does not apply to open gyms.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Every year, ChampionsTX awards approximately 30 students with scholarships towards their tuition at ChampionsTX. While we do not require financial information to apply, this is done on the honor system in an effort to reserve the scholarships for families who need the assistance. Applications must be turned in by August 1st for the School-Year Session. If spaces become available mid-season, families put on the waitlist will be contacted. We ask that scholarship parents participate as class/team parents when possible. To apply, email info@ChampionsTX.com.
AUTOPAY: Tuition for classes and teams is charged to your online account on the 20th of each month prior. (Ex: March 20th for April tuition.) If the 20th falls on a Sunday, the payment rolls onto Monday. All drops must be in before the 20th or we will be unable to drop you until the next month. Payments may take a few days to finish posting to your account.
LATE FEES: A late fee of $25 will be added to any account not paid by the 1st. If tuition is not fully paid by the 7th of the month, the athlete may be restricted from participating in class, competitions/performances, private lessons, and/or dropped from class or team.
If a credit card is expired or you prefer to make your payments on the 1st, you will have the 20th-1st grace period before being charged the late fee. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep their online account up to date with credit cards, emails and phone numbers. Please make sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account are correct. Any bank charges or fees generated by use of debit card, rather than credit card, will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
SESSION: We are a year-round program. Tuition is calculated by the total number of classes in our session. Tuition is based on twelve equal payments regardless of attendance, days, or weeks in a month. Some months are longer or shorter than others. Except for the first month and the day you enroll, which will be prorated, your tuition will be divided evenly over 12 months. Our 48-week yearly calendar can be gotten from the office or by emailing LakeTravis.FrontDesk@ChampionsTX.com for a copy.
Our team training schedule and tuition pricing is subject to change three times per calendar year: January (Spring), June (Summer), and August (Fall). Over the course of a year, our gym experiences occasional conflicts with training times, causing cancellation or reduced number of workouts. We do our best to keep these at a minimum. To keep tuition at the lowest possible amount, we can not prorate for any absence of any kind (included extended vacation times).
We are not able to split payments between two payment methods. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Families who want other family members to contribute to the cost may log in to their Champions parent portal and pay any amount they choose towards future balances. No checks or cash. All payments must be paid on your online parent portal. ChampionsTX does not mail statements. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep their account in good standing.
REGISTRATION FEES: Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
What is the difference between the ChampionsTX Registration Fee and the program fee? We separated the fees this year into two smaller, even more budgeted fees, so that they are more tailored to what you are participating in. The ChampionsTX Registration Fee includes insurance, account processing and correspondence, and the camps and special events fee. The program fee is specific to the class you’re enrolling in.
Program Fee (varies by program) will be charged at the following dates:
-- $40 Waddlers Class Fee – Covers Waddlers Class Shirt and end-of-year ceremony/party. Due Sept. 1st or upon enrollment.
-- $60 Tikes Class Fee – Covers Tikes t-shirt, end-of-year ceremony, trophy, and recital uniform/leotard. Due Jan. 1st or upon enrollment.
-- $60 Gymnastics Class Fee – Covers Gymnastics Class t-shirt, end-of-year ceremony, trophy, and recital uniform/leotard. Due Jan. 1st or upon enrollment.
-- $60 Parkour Class Fee – Covers Parkour shirt and shorts, end-of-year ceremony, and trophy. Due Sept. 1st or upon enrollment.
-- $30 Tumbling Class Fee – Covers Tumbling shirt, end-of-year show-off. Due Oct. 1st or upon enrollment.
-- $30 Cheer Class Fee – Covers EPIC Elite Cheer shirt, end-of-year show-off. Due Feb. 1st or upon enrollment.
-- Teams have “Team Fees” that are charged at each new team season. Please see team information packets for more details.
***ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
Camp Refund Policy: Staff is hired and supplies are bought and prepared based on number of enrolled children in each age group. In order to prepare a first-rate out of this world camp experience for your child, ChampionsTX devotes an extraordinary amount of time and effort to plan and purchase age appropriate crafts, activities and staff with each specific child in mind. On that note, we hope you will understand that our cancellation policy is as follows: Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment, and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to Camps@ChampionsTX.com to receive a credit (good towards camps or special events at ChampionsTX for six months). If you notify us within 24 hours of sign-up that you made an error in registration, you will receive a full credit to your ChampionsTX account. If you notify us of a cancellation up to four weeks out from your scheduled camp date, you will receive a 75% credit to your ChampionsTX Account. If you notify us of a cancellation with more than one week of notice, but less than four weeks, you’ll receive a 50% credit to your ChampionsTX Account. If you notify us of a cancellation with less than one week of notice, we will be unable to give a credit. Requests to transfer camps must be received in writing two weeks before the camp start date (of which you are currently enrolled) to Camps@ChampionsTX.com to avoid the $35 transfer fee. Request to transfer less than 24 hours before the start of camp will be charged for one day of camp in addition to the $35 transfer fee. All transfers are subject to availability. Makeups/refunds are not offered for missed camp days.
PARTY Policy: Staff is hired based off the party package you book. Once a date is secured no refunds or credits will be given.
FUN FRIDAYS & Events Policy: If you notify us of a cancellation up to two weeks out from your scheduled date, you will receive a full credit to your ChampionsTX Account. If you notify us of a cancellation between 24 hours and 2 weeks out from your scheduled date, you will receive a 50% credit to your ChampionsTX Account. If you notify us of a cancellation with less than 24 hours of notice, we will be unable to give a credit. Request to transfer dates less than 24 hours before the start of camp will be charged a $10 transfer fee. All transfers are subject to availability. Makeups/refunds are not offered for missed days.
Cancellation Policy: All tuition paid is non-refundable. In order to drop from a class or program, we need written notice to LakeTravis.FrontDesk@ChampionsTX.com by the 20th of the month before you want to drop.
Transferring Classes: Let us help you find the PERFECT replacement spot for your Champion! Changes must be made through your program director. Please ask him/her if it is a good match and about availability before attending your desired new class. Your request will be processed if possible and an email or phone call will confirm.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es).
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.
Please note that competitive teams and the Explorers Adventure School have separate program guidelines. Please make sure you have a copy of that team or school handbook if needed.
PARENT WATCH POLICY: Parents are welcome to watch their child anytime in our parent watch area. However, for safety reasons and in order not to distract the students, siblings who aren’t enrolled should remain off the mats and equipment. There is a kids play area available for active toddlers. Please clean up toys and games after your children. We also ask that all parents stay off the gym floor and any mats for safety/liability reasons if choosing to watch your athlete(s) as surfaces around the gym are uneven and athletes rotate around the gym. We also offer official parent watch days throughout the year, including an award ceremony in May.
MISSED CLASSES: Class tuition reserves a spot in the class your child is enrolled in, and therefore tuition is not based on attendance. If notified in advance of absences, make-ups can be arranged. Call up to three days before you would like to do the makeup, so we can check if the classes have a spot. If the class is full, you’ll have to check back in closer to the class to see if someone else is going to be missing.
MAKEUPS: We are proud to be one of the few gyms to offer makeups! Make-ups must be scheduled with the office to ensure there is enough space and that we are keeping our coach:student ratios for great classes. Make-ups are for currently enrolled students only. If you drop, make-ups are forfeited. Please alert the office that you will be missing your class by emailing your program director so that another child can makeup in your spot and any workout plans can be adjusted. Make-ups must be done in classes of the same type. There are no makeups for team workouts. If you are absent for your make-up class, you do not get to reschedule without a 24 hr notice to our office.
CALENDAR & GYM CLOSINGS: Follow the calendar at ChampionsTX.com/Calendar for closures and other dates. You do not pay for any planned closures, such as Winter Break, as they are not calculated into tuition. ChampionsTX generally follows the school district decisions in the case of inclement weather. Check Facebook.com/ChampionsTX for up to date weather closings. Competitive teams follow separate schedules.
ARRIVAL / PICK-UP: Be sure your student arrives 5 minutes before (no earlier please) his/her scheduled class time and please make sure your child takes care of water and bathroom needs before class so it doesn’t take away from their time. To ensure your child’s safety, upon arrival at ChampionsTX your athlete will wait in the parent watch area, kids waiting area, or designated athlete warm-up area until they are called out onto the gym floor for practice by a coach. After your child’s class is over we ask that you come into the ChampionsTX gym for pick up to ensure that an adult is present and children are safely picked up. Please pick up your student on time. A 10-minute grace period is permitted for occasional and unforeseen circumstances, but for parents who make picking up their child late a recurring issue (3+ times), a late fee will be assessed at a rate of $1.00 per minute for the amount of time exceeding the grace period. We appreciate your regular and timely attendance. Instruct your student to wait at the cubbies. Athletes should not be on gym mats or equipment except when it is their class time and a coach is accompanying them. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our students may include young children. Please drive slowly and carefully. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car. Thank you for your help with this.
BEHAVIOR POLICY: Champions works towards providing the best experience for all of our students. With that in mind, it is important that our athletes meet certain behavioral expectations to promote the safety and well-being of their peers. The program directors will give a verbal warning to any child who does not meet these expectations. If behavior persists directors reserve the right to deny or discontinue enrollment of any child who does not meet these expectations.
LOST AND FOUND: ChampionsTX is not responsible for items left, lost or stolen at the gym. We cannot guarantee the security of personal items left in cubbies during classes and we do not guarantee that items lost will be found. Champions maintains a lost and found bin, and due to space constraints, we cannot keep items in the office. Occasionally we will clear out the Lost and Found by donating the unclaimed items to charity (typically at the end of May, August, and December). Be sure all personal items are marked, as we will contact you if we find a lost item with a name.
FOOD POLICY: Please do NOT bring any sort of nut product into the gym as a precaution for anyone in our building who has any type of nut allergy, no matter how severe. Athletes are encouraged to bring a water bottle to every practice.
WHAT TO WEAR: Students should be dressed in comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that is out of the eyes. Girl gymnasts typically wear a leotard. Boys typically wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts. Tumble and cheer students typically wear a fitted tank top and athletic shorts. Cheer students need to wear cheer shoes for safety in stunting. The following are not appropriate for the gym: jeans, belts, zippers, skirts, jewelry, gum, socks, footed tights.
CELL PHONES & MEDIA USE: We encourage parents to bring iPads, gaming devices, toys or homework for siblings to use during class so they have something to do. Please keep in mind though that some devices can be a distraction to class and team practices, so all toys or media must be used with headphones or kept on silent. Please go downstairs for long phone conversations.
SICK POLICY: Children need to be fever-free for a full 24 hours before coming to class. If they miss school due to illness, they shouldn’t attend Champions. If the child is experiencing heavy symptoms (severe runny nose/rattle cough), you may also want to consider doing a makeup class. If the child has a noticeable irregular rash or a coach notices lice, this may also be consideration for doing a makeup class. This is a safeguard for helping us all keep each other healthy and bug-free.
1. Program: I desire for my child to participate in activities provided by the ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs.
2. Risks: I understand the nature of the physical demands of such activities. I understand that the physical demands of such activities, as well as the activities themselves, may result in injury to my child, and that such injury may be severe. I have made ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs aware of any and all medical and physical conditions that might affect my child's participation. I understand that reasonable procedures are employed by ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs but that unforeseen circumstances or accidental events may occur, for which ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and employees cannot be held responsible. I hereby assume all ordinary risks normally incidental to the nature of this activity and program, including those risks which are not foreseeable. I, the undersigned parent or guardian of the above named student(s), do hereby grant authority to the staff of ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs to render a judgement concerning medical assistance in the event of an accident or illness during my absence.
3. Release: I unconditionally waive and release the ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and employees, and agree to hold said persons harmless from any and all claims, rights, or causes of action which may be asserted against ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs, its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and employees by any person as the result of any injuries, expenses, loss of compensation, or loss of experience as a direct or indirect result of the use of the services, facilities, instruction, or premises of the ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs or as a direct or indirect result of my child's participation, or from any negligence on the part of the ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs including any act or failure to act.
4. Indemnification: I unconditionally promise and agree to indemnify ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs and its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and employees and to hold said persons harmless from any and all claims, rights, or causes of action which may be asserted against ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and employees by any person as the result of any injuries (regardless of severity), expenses, loss of compensation, or loss of experience as a direct or indirect result of the use of the services, facilities, instructions, or premises of ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs or from any negligence on the part of ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs including any act or failure to act. This agreement to indemnify includes any and all money paid by ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, or employees to, or charged by, any person (whether by virtue of a settlement or in litigation), including attorney's fees for any parties to the claim, demand, or litigation.
5. No Liability Insurance: I have been informed and am aware that ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs does not provide, nor is any member of my family covered by, any policy of liability insurance which would otherwise serve to compensate members of my family in the event of an injury, expense, loss of compensation, loss of service or other damage (general or special) which I or any member of my family may experience as a direct or indirect result of the use of services, facilities, instructions, or premises of ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs or from any negligence on the part of ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs its officers, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, or employees, including any act or failure to act.
6. Consideration: I hereby acknowledge the validity and adequacy of the consideration for this release being the offering and provision of ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs.
7. Binding Effect: This agreement is binding upon me and upon my spouse, heirs, assigns, dependents, personal representatives, attorneys, and my estates. This agreement is also binding upon my child or children on whose behalf it is executed and upon any legal guardian thereof.
8. Entire Agreement: This document constitutes the entire agreement between ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs and the undersigned regarding the subjects covered hereby. All previous agreements, oral or written, are superseded and there exist no further oral or written representatives, promises, assurances, or statements of any kind affecting this agreement except those which are expressly set forth in this document.
PERMISSION TO POST PHOTOS/VIDEO - I give ChampionsTX / Champions Academy, Inc. and its programs permission to take instructional and promotional pictures and videos of my child in the gym during class. I give permission for Champions to use photos/videos of my student(s) in promotional materials, on our website or in electronic social media for the Champions community. I agree that my child's first name may be revealed in descriptive text of commentary in connection with the image(s). I authorize the use of these images without compensation to me. All images shall remain the property of ChampionsTX. **(If you do not choose to give permission to photos/videos you may provide temporary approval in order to complete your online registration and then will out a form to override this clause by emailing Accounts@ChampionsTX.com)**
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com