Center Stage School Policies
1. Students are registered when payment information has been received and online registration has been completed.
2. Please arrive no earlier than 15 min prior to your class start time. Please arrive on time for pick up.
3. Center Stage reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. If Center Stage cancels a class, we will provide you with class credit, tuition refund or alternative class.
4. Students should be accompanied by a parent or guardian into the building and should be picked up from inside the building. Center Stage is not responsible for students who are dropped off outside or who venture outside to be picked up. (Parents please communicate this)
5. Center Stage does not provide supervision of students outside of the classroom.
6. Respecting other students is expected from every member of Center Stage. Center Stage reserves the right to suspend, dismiss, or refuse services to any student/family whose attitude or behavior conflicts with the standard of the School or whose actions are deemed detrimental to other students or the School as a whole.
7. Center Stage reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
8. Visitors, parents, and friends may observe classes in session from the observation windows. No one is allowed inside the studios while classes are in session without permission from the instructor.
9. Photography and videotaping by parents are not allowed without prior permission from Center Stage and the instructor.
10. Sound systems, air conditioning, heaters, fans and other studio equipment may be operated by instructors and staff only.
11. Rough housing, climbing on Barres, throwing objects, running, toys are not allowed in the lobby or studio.
12. Center Stage is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lost and Found is kept in a box in the lobby. Articles remaining in lost and found for an extended period will be donated.
13. Please use the dressing rooms to change clothes.
14. Please do not leave dance bags, purses, or other valuables unattended in the lobby or dressing rooms. Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
15. No gum, food, or drink in the studios. Water is the only beverage allowed inside the studios and lobby.
16. Please help keep the lobby clean by utilizing the trash and recycle bins in the lobby. No eating or drinking in the lobby.
17. To prevent injury and promote professional conduct, students will be asked to observe class if they are more than 10 minutes late.
18. Classes are subject to change. Management reserves the right to engage a substitute teacher when the regular teacher cannot attend class.
I, (we) despite all reasonable precautions implemented for safety, am (are) fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with participation in the gymnastics programs or activities.
I (we) knowingly and willingly assume all such risks. Consequently, I (we) hereby for myself, heirs, executors and administrators, do waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages against the owner, operators, coaches and other members of Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC. For personal injury or accident of any sort or nature suffered by me (us), the undersigned, by reason of participation or membership in classes, lessons or any programs or activities, dance, gymnastics or otherwise of Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC.
I, the minor's parent and/or guardian, understand the nature of these activities and the minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and sue and hold harmless each of the release's from all liability claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account, including negligent rescue operations. I further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC, I (we) understand that I (we) will be held financially responsible for any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost that occurs to Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC as the result of any such claim.
The undersigned gives permission to Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restictions, or condition and/or declare the paricipant to be in good physical and mental health. I request that our doctor/physician be called and that my child be transported to the hospital.
Please see below for important studio policies and new COVID-19 policies:
1- Our 2020-2021 dance season runs Oct 5th 2020 through June 19th 2021.
2- The Center Stage lobby is now closed to the public. Only registered students and CS staff are allowed inside. (this includes the use of bathrooms)
3- Parents will DROP OFF / PICK UP for all classes. Please have dancers prepared for class which includes proper attire, proper dance foot wear (NO outside shoes) and hair pulled back.
4- Students should arrive NO EARLIER THAN *5 MINUTES* before their scheduled class time. Please pick up students promptly at class end.
5- Staff will conduct temperature checks at the door. Those with 99 degree or less are allowed entry. If a temp is 100 or more, the child will be sent home.
6- Students should arrive enter/exit the building wear a MASK. Please have them bring limited items, only their water bottle and dance shoes.
7- Dance attire and hair should ALREADY BE DONE prior to arrival. (please have your dancers HAIR PULLED BACK PRIOR TO ARRIVAL)
8-Center Stage Plattsburgh LLC is not responsible for any valuables left inside our premises unattended.
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I (and/or) my child is physically fit, has been medically cleared and have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE CENTER STAGE PLATTSBURGH and all divisions thereof of any and all liability and responsibility for injuries, sickness, Covid-19 virus, diseases, pandemics, accidents, natural disasters and/or acts of God incurred during participation in and/or instruction of camps, intensives, private instruction, choreography or any activity I may participate.
I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Center Stage Plattsburgh, all staff and employees, officers, managers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers;
I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this waiver, release and registration form from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
2020-2021 DANCE SEASON: Tuition payments begin OCTOBER 2020 and will be charged between the 1st-5th of each month ending June, 2021. Monthly tuition is based on the annual tuition broken into 10 monthly installments, not on the number of classes in each month. 2020-2021 (Includes a non-refundable $20 Registration Fee) The registration fee will be charged at the time of registration. Each class runs once a week, not including holidays or inclement weather.
When registering for classes at Center Stage, you agree to auto-debit payments between the 1st-3rd of each month for all classes actively enrolled. A valid Credit Card is required to register and must be kept on file for each family.
*A $5 fee will be added to all declined tuition payments. Tuition must be paid by the 5th or a $10 late fee will applied to that monthly tuition.
*Any family that maintains a delinquent account for 30 days or more, that student/s will be denied service until the account is brought current.
Annual recital: Most classes participate in our annual end of year recital. While it's not mandatory, we encourage students to be a part of the show experience.
Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel or drop a class, notify the studio in *writing* via email to email@example.com. Please make sure you receive a response from us before considering it effective. Once we've confirmed we received your request, the monthly debits will discontinue.
*NO REFUNDS will be given for any unused portion of the month.
*Credit will remain on file for up to ONE YEAR from date issued.
Delinquent accounts: Center Stage provides a service in exchange for payment. We understand credit cards may expire etc. but it's important for each family, in good faith of our continued provided service to your child, to keep your account current.
*If an account is more than 60 days past due: Student will be denied service until the account is brought current.
*Accounts must have a zero balance to participate in the annual recital.
Any outstanding balances or delinquent accounts with no attempt to make payment arrangements with the Center Stage admin office, will be sent to collections as allowed by NY state law.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com