All dancers need to answer ‘No’ to the following 5 questions to be eligible to take class:
1) Is your Dancer's temperature higher than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit?
2) Has your Dancer had any known contact with a person confirmed to or suspected to have
COVID-19 in the past 14 Days?
3) Is your Dancer experiencing ANY of the following symptoms:
-Cough (New or Worsening)
-Shortness of Breath (New or Worsening) -Trouble Breathing (New or Worsening) -Fever
-Muscle Pain (New or Worsening) -Headache (New or Worsening)
-Sore Throat (New or Worsening)
-New Loss of Taste
-New Loss of Smell
4) Has your dancer tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
5) Have you traveled to a restricted state in the past 14 days
• a staff person will be checking that the Remote Check In Health Screening has been
• Please arrive approximately 5 minutes early
• Please do not enter the building until a staff person welcomes you
o If your dancer arrives late, please text the studio to alert staff of their presence. Please DO NOT enter the building unescorted.
New policy beginning Jan 7th, 2019:
Parents of any child that is enrolled in 2 or more consecutive classes will be allowed to leave the child in the care of studio staff. The child must be enrolled in that days class, have necessary self-help skills (use bathroom alone, able to dress them self, tie shoes, etc.), and parents of dancer under the age of 8 must sign child in/out of class. Please note that if your child has disruptive behavior, you will be required to stay. If a parent is late for pickup, you must notify the studio immediately, after 10 minutes you will be charged a fee of $1 a minute that you are late. Thank you
I understand that Dance With Me studios represents that National Dance Foundation and supports their Kick for Kindness campaign. This means that bullying by any student and/or parent will not be tolerated. Bullying is defined by any negative activity including but not limited to gossip and slander. Anyone caught acting negatively towards a student, staff, or the studio will be dismissed immediately from the program.
I have read, understand, and agree to all the terms in the handbook located at http://www.dancewithmestudios.com/handbook.html
I understand and will follow the dress code. I also understand that tuition payment is due at the 1st of every month, no prorates for missed classes or holidays will be available. I also acknowledge that I need to give a 30 day notice to drop a class or will be responsible for the next months tuition.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com