We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account
The authorized legal representative jointly and severally hereby forever releases, discharges and acquits The Rhythm Room/Sole 2 Soul Productions and all their instructors, employees, investors, agents, owners and directors from any and all claims for damages, injuries or loss of property of any kind, nature or description.
This waiver is to be effective on completion of this registration form.
I give permission to The Rhythm Room to put my email address on their newsletter/mailing list and understand that my information will be stored securely and not shared with any other individual or organization.
I understand that photos and video sequences may be taken from classes and performances for promotional use of the studio, for print, website and social media. Minors will not ever be tagged or named, unless the family requests it.
For Online Video Classes and Drop-Ins
1. No withdrawals or Refunds
For Online Video Classes with Punch Card
1. Your card will be punched once the video is released regardless of whether you view it or not
2. Punches will not be refunded
For Full Year Tuition Classes (Sept thru June)
Refunds of 75% of your prepaid tuition are available upon completion of the following.**
1.Notice of withdrawal must be a one full month’s notice received in writing by the 30th of the previous month.
2. Refund requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student name, class name and reason for withdrawal. The subject line should be “Your Last Name - Refund Request”.
3. Refund will calculated from the 1st of the next month following your one full month of notice and will be based on the total class tuition divided by 10 months.
**Fees will not be reduced or refunds/credits issued due to student absence.
**Refunds and/or credits will not be issued for any withdrawals after January 1st, 2019
For Drop-Ins, Workshops, Sessions or Intros under 12 weeks
1. No withdrawals or Refunds**
**Injury/Illness Credit or Refund may be offered with valid medical note subject to a $25.00 Administrative Fee.
For Workshops, Sessions or Intros 12 Weeks and longer:
1. Withdrawal notice must be emailed to email@example.com with the student name, class name and reason for withdrawal. The subject line should be “Your Last Name - Withdrawal Notice”.
2. Pro-rated Credit from the date of Withdrawal Notice will be applied to your account to be used within the current dance term, subject to a $25.00 Administrative Fee.
1. Credits, refunds and makeup classes are not offered for class cancellations due to inclement weather.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com