We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I am over 18
I, the above signed, have received and read and agree with the policies and liability waivers provided by the Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc.
Policy and Procedures
*Tuition is due at the first of every month. A late fee of $15 will be billed to my account after the Tenth.
*Tuition is not transferable to the preceding or following month, or to another student. No Refunds will be made for missed classes. Classes may be made up during the season. Please email the office to ask for an appropriate class.
*Prorating is not allowed unless I or my child is a new student beginning in the middle of a month.
* Registration fee is due when enrolling into class(es).
*Returned checks to Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. due to insufficient funds or charge cards that are declined, will be required to cover the check or charge with a money order, cashier's check, or cash plus a $35.00 returned check/declined charge fee, within 3 days of notification.
*Every student whose tuition/fees are paid up-to-date will have an opportunity to perform on stage and show family and friends how he or she has progressed through the year. There is a Recital Fee of 120.00 per family.
*Videotaping of performances in a theater showcase is strictly prohibited. This is to prevent obstruction and disturbance of the other audience members as well as compliance with the various theater regulations. A professional video company will tape the performances and make the DVD’s available for purchase.
*Instructors determine class placement, and dancers and parents should support their decisions and selection of class placements.
* In order for a dancer to be in a higher-level class, additional training may be necessary in the form of extra classes.
*It is important for every dancer to feel like a dancer while in class. Therefore correct uniform must be worn at all times. Please visit the proper dress on the web.
*No food or liquids are allowed in the dance rooms Students are allowed to bring water bottles and eat snacks outside of the dance room.
* A $120 recital fee is due on or before April 1st. This helps to cover the cost of rehearsal and recital space rentals, staffing, etc.
* If a student withdraws after the school year begins, they will be charged and responsible for payment of tuition unless the director is notified in writing via email. Notification must received before the 1st day of the month.
*If there are less than 4 students in a class we will drop the class to 30 minutes, since it's considered a semi-private. The fee stays the same and the class is not canceled. Classes at 30 minutes will remain the same.
*Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. is not responsible for lost personal items. At the studio, every first Monday of the month, items held for 30 days or more will be given to charity. At our satellite locations, we will bring any lost items to the facility's lost and found.
* Dance education requires “hands on” instruction as well as verbal instruction. Instructors will regularly correct dancers by touching their arms, legs, feet, hips, back and head to move them in the correct position. Instructors will also verbally correct dancers during class.
* For safety precautions students will be asked to remain in the lobby in the studio for a parent or guardian to pick them up. Students are asked not to leave the studio without a parent or guardian accompanying them outside. For our Satellite locations, students will be released to parents or taken to extended day. In the event there is not extended day, the instructor will stay with your child
(Probably miss their next class) and parents will be responsible for paying the instructor 20 for every 15 minutes they are late.
*Observations are allowed in class during dancer's first class. We will from time to time have parent invite day, usually in February and again in May. Thereafter at no time are observers to enter the classroom, as this action will interrupt the class.
*Any questions or concerns regarding the policies or decisions made by the artistic director or any staff member should be addresses directly to the office, a personal appointment with that person should be requested. We ask that you address the issue as it affects you or your child individually and privately. By contacting the director via email.
* A positive attitude and continued support is necessary in order for any dancer to continue the privilege of participating.
* The Artistic Director and Instructors of Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. will discuss only yours or your child’s progress and not other student's progress. Do not compare your child to other dancers and always be supportive and nurturing to the development of dance.
*Mazza-Smith Dance, Inc. reserves the right to refuse services to any person who does not support the policies and decisions set forth.
Effective 02/15/2011 -Scheduled to be updated soon.-
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the [company name] website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with potential advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
All Credit Card information is collected and encrypted by Paypal.com and Authorize.net according to best security practices by a trusted name and industry leader in online secure payment.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com