We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Assumption of Risk
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any dance classes, rehearsals and recitals, students and parents for themselves, their personal representatives, heirs and next of kin:
1) HEREBY release, waive, discharge, and convenient not to sue Parry Sound Dance Academy., (PSDA), their directors, officers, agents, and employees, all for the purpose herein referred to as "Releasees", from all Liability to the undersigned student/parent, their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claims or demands therefor on account of injury to the person or resulting in death of the student arising out of or related to dance, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
2) HEREBY agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur arising out of or related to dance whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
3) HEREBY assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury or death arising out of or related to dance, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
4) HEREBY agree that this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement extends to all act of negligence by the releasees and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the Province of Ontario and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
Release of Liability
I acknowledge that Activities of Dance may involve the risk of serious injury and /or death.
I have read this policy document, release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, fully understanding its terms. Understanding that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance or guarantee being made to me and intend my signature to be complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
I agree to be fully responsible for all bills related to my child/children's account related to the dance season.
By registering online, I agree that the credit card or bank account information provided will be automatically charged for registration of the classes, programs, camps & any other dance related fees . Acceptable methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Cheque, Etransfer, Cash. Summer classes/programs/camps: will be charged upon registration with no annual membership fee. Full year programs: annual membership fee ($25) . Full payment of session is due upon registration. Season runs September through April. There are absolutely NO refunds or transferals on any fees that have been paid to the Parry Sound Dance Academy. Overdue accounts will be charged a monthly $25 charge until accounts are paid in full. After 6 months of being overdue accounts will be sent to a third party collection. Thank you for your registration, and we look forward to having you a part of PSDA.
Simply not attending classes does not justify withdrawing from classes. If costumes have already been ordered, I understand that I am responsible for full payment of all costumes for all my dancer (s). There will be NO reimbursement for classes not taken.
Rules and Regulations
• A non- refundable registration fee of $25.00 per person must be paid upon registration. Classes run from September to April. Registration commitment is for the entire season.
• Dance fees for the 2020/21 season will be paid in the following manner: Registration fees and September fees must be paid at the time of registration . If you wish to pay by cash, cheque or Etransfer, we must have payment at time of registration. Absolutely no registrations will be accepted under any other conditions.
• All N.S.F. or declined and returned cheque, Visa, Mastercard or P.A.P will have a service charge of $25.00.
• There will be NO refunds for missed classes and NO make-up classes except where the said class is cancelled by the studio. There will be no refunds for cancelled classed due to severe weather conditions. We advise you to call the studio when there are severe weather conditions to see if classes have been cancelled.
• It will be the Directors decision as to which students will participate in Competition, exams, productions, etc....
• Students leaving money or valuables in the dressing rooms do so at their own risk. We suggest not bringing valuables to the studio, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• There will be No food or drinks allowed in the dressing rooms. No gum chewing or peanut products allowed in the studio or in class.
• There will be no jewelry allowed in class.
• Students must show respect to teachers and peers at all times.
• Students must not vandalize dressing room areas or studios. Anyone caught will be responsible for damages.
• Children who are not dancing may not be left unsupervised at the studio. Students should be picked up within 15 minutes from end of class time.
• Students ONLY are allowed in studios. Parents and friends are not permitted in studios.
• All students will participate in our Year End Show in April. Each student will need a costume that will cost approximately $80 - $120 (Recreational) $80 - $150 (Competitive).
The directors of the studio have the right to combine or cancel classes with less than 6 students.
• All students must follow dress code.
• Please do not double park in front of studio.
• It is the responsibility of the parent to make sure they are responsible in receiving all newsletters/emails and information given out at the studio.
• All competitive companies will have to purchase a PSDA jacket.
• There is NO SMOKING anywhere in the studio.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com