TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I agree to pay all dance fees and associated costs in FULL by the due date on the invoice.
Bank Account Details:
Wanderlust Dance Company - ANZ Bank - 06-0273-0628813-01
2. Payments can be made via cash at the first class of term, or internet transfer by the date on the invoice. In the event that payment is not made by the required date, the dancer will not be permitted to participate in class and a late fee of $10.00 will be added to the account. Payments are non-refundable under any circumstances – account credit may be applied at management discretion.
3. All enrolments are in advance of the term. Enrolments are not rolled over to the next term, and you are required to re-book for the following term. If a dancer is enrolled after the commencement of a term, fees will be liable from that date. In the event that a student does not attend class, fees are non refundable. If there is a medical reason for not attending, a medical certificate is required and fees may be refunded at the discretion of management. In the event of a teacher being unavailable to teach (due to illness etc) the lesson will be credited to the following terms fees, or refunded at management discretion.
4.All choreography is the intellectual property of Wanderlust Dance & Fitness. No choreography, whole or portion, may be used publicly or otherwise other than for the use that it was originally intended, unless the copyright owner has given permission.
5. All dancers must wear appropriate, comfortable clothing to class. No denim!
6. I, the dancer or parent, are aware that dancing involves risk of injury. Due to this potential risk, I understand the importance of me / my child following the teacher’s instructions regarding techniques, training, and other rules and agree that I / my child will obey these instructions. I agree to release Wanderlust Dance & Fitness and its employees & venues from all liability/responsibility which may arise in connection with my / my child’s participation. I understand that teachers employed by Wanderlust Dance & Fitness are not medical professionals and are unable to give advice/medical information. I waive the right to any legal recourse for injury incurred to myself or my children through participation.
7. I grant permission to Wanderlust Dance & Fitness to use my image / the image of my child. By signing this form, I understand that I am giving unrestricted permission for my / my child’s image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by Wanderlust Dance & Fitness for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notifying me. The dancers last name will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com