You must be over 18 to register for an account and the students parent or legal guardian.
Terms of agreement: this agreement is made between Dance LA, the agent and the enrolled student.
1. Feeʼs are paid in full before the first day of term.
2. No refund will be given to students who miss classes during the term.
3. Bullying will not be tolerated, and the agent has the right to expel the student from the school.
4. The student gives permission for the use of photography for media and promotional use only.
5. Dance LA uniform is compulsory in class but not for summer camps.
6. Please note there is a minimum number required for each class to go ahead.
I acknowledge that Dance LA has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
I will contact Dance LA in the case of a close contact case or any health and safety changes through out my time with Dance LA.
I am following all Dance LA/HSE recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
In the event of a Dance LA closing due to government guidelines, I agree to continue the outstanding term online or outdoor where possible and stated by Dance LA. Please note we have a no refund policy for any missed classes.
By submitting , I agree on behalf of my child and myself to each statement above and release Dance LA from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Dance LA agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com