We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be 18 to register for an account
Mellor Performing Arts School
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling yourself or your child at Mellor Performing Arts School (MPAS), you confirm that you accept the terms and conditions below.
How we work
• Students can partake in 1 class with no obligation to join.
• Students wishing to apply for a place at the school are asked to enrol online.
• Once a place has been offered, a small non-refundable registration fee of £10 is payable online to secure your place.
• Please make us aware of any changes of contact details in writing.
• The student must notify MPAS with 2 weeks notice in writing, if wishing to cancel a class. Failure to do so will result in a 25% of fees fine
Behaviour / Class Rules
• All students are expected to arrive on time for class.
• We ask parents to bring and collect their children promptly and provide us with written details of changes in drop off/ pick up arrangements.
• Students should attend all of their classes to ensure they get well rounded training.
• Please make a courtesy call, text or email to let us know when a student will be absent from class.
• Please bring water in a closed bottle to keep hydrated.
• Please ensure students use the toilet prior to class to minimize disruption.
• The correct uniform is to be worn by the student’s third class.
• The correct uniform must be worn for each class and hair must be tied back. (Please see uniform list)
• No loose jewellery is to be worn to class.
• Mobile phones must be switched off during class.
• Please do not bring valuables; MPAS does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property left on the premises.
• No chewing of gum in class
• Students are expected to behave in a polite manner to teachers and peers at all times. This will ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
• Bad behaviour will not be tolerated and in extreme cases will result in students being removed from the school.
• Parents and students should be aware that due to the nature of dance it is necessary for the teachers to use physical contact when training dancers, for example to correct posture.
• All fees are payable at the start of term with the exclusion of drop in classes. Late payment may result in the student being excluded from the class and their place being offered to someone else.
• A 10% discount is offered to families whose siblings attend.
• A 15% discount is offered for two different classes.
• A 20% discount for 3 or more different classes
• A 5% Discount for successfully Enrolled Referal per family and not per class
• £10 per class added to Show Term (Sept-Dec) Fees to contribute to costume purchase and alterations, venue hire and addition teaching times.
• The school reserves the right to amend or alter fees and classes as and when necessary. In either case you will be notified in advance.
• Should any student wish to discontinue any class or leave the school, refunds for any unused classes will not be given with the exception of a long term medical condition with a doctor’s note.
• Should classes have to cancel due to circumstances out of the schools control such as extreme weather or crisis, fees will not be refunded or compensation given.
• The information you provide to Mellor Performing Arts School (MPAS) is for internal administration and marketing purposes only; it will not be shared to third parties.
• Photographs and videos of classes and performances are regularly taken to assist in the teaching of classes and for promotional purposes. By enrolling, you consent to this. If you do not wish you or your child to be videoed or photographed please inform MPAS in writing.
Specific Waiver for Adult Classes:
I hereby confirm that I am in good health and capable of participating in the physical activities included in this class. I therefore release MPAS from all liability for personal injury, illness or property damage.
I authorise MPAS to seek medical treatment at the nearest medical facility and they may call paramedics and discharge me to an ambulance if I am unable to authorise in the case of a medical emergency.
On the odd occasion MPAS may ask to take pictures or videos for promotional purposes only. I hereby give permission for them you use my image.
Accept if you are happy with us to contact you by email or text, with information about classes and workshops which we feel may be of interest to you.
You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: In the unexpected event that damage or injury to those partaking occurs during this online class, Mellor Performing Arts School will not be held liable. The Class includes low to high level dance moves and participants with previous health issues should refrain from participation. By participating in the this class, you are aware that you do so at your own risk and understand there is a minimal risk of personal injury.
Before undertaking an online class please follow these basic health and safety rules. Participants under 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
1: There is a minimum of 2mSq of floor space and a minimum 2 meter clearance from floor to ceiling per participant in the room upon which hey are undertaking the dance/exercise class.
2: There is no glass, china or other breakable material that may lead to injury in the room in which they are undertaking the dance/exercise class for the duration of the dance/exercise.
3: For any participants aged under 16, an appropriate adult (parent/carer aged 18+) must be present in the room at the same time.
4: If the participant is unable to follow the instructors directions, they should cease the class immediately.
5: There should be a maximum of two participants undertaking the dance/exercise class in the room at any one time (or two participants plus one supervising adult)
6: MPAS videos remain to property of Mellor Performing Arts School and copying or sharing by participants is strictly prohibited
The information you provide to Mellor Performing Arts School (MPAS) is for internal administration and marketing purposes only; it will not be shared to third parties.
In accordance with our child protection policy we will not permit photographs, video or other images of young people to be taken without the consent of the child or the parent if the child is under 16. Mellor Performing Arts School will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended. If you become aware that these images are being used inappropriately you should inform MPAS immediately.
Please read the following statements, and tick the box if you agree to these statements:
* I give permission for myself / my child's class to periodically be videoed by the teacher, to aid in teaching technique or to enable student's practise at home. These videos will not be shared publicly
* I give permission for myself / my child’s photograph to be used within MPAS printed publications and visual displays
* I give permission for myself / my child’s photograph to be used on the MPAS website
* I give permission for myself / my child to be videoed for use on the MPAS website
* I give permission for myself / my child’s photograph to be used only on MPAS social media pages
* I give permission for myself / my child to be videoed for use only on the MPAS social media pages
Specific consent relevant to MPAS shows/performances:
* I give permission for myself / my child’s name to be included within MPAS printed show programmes
* I give permission for myself / my child’s photograph to be taken by our professional show photographer; and made available to purchase by students and their families
* I give permission for myself / my child's show performance to be videoed by our professional videographer, and made available to purchase by students and their families
Photographs and videos of classes and performances are regularly taken to assist in the teaching of classes and for promotional purposes. By enrolling, you consent to this. If you do not wish your child to be videoed or photographed, please inform MPAS in writing immediately.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com