We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
I understand that there are risks of physical injury associated with, arising out of and inherent to the activity of dance. In recognition of this acknowledged risk of injury, I knowingly and voluntarily waive all rights and/or causes of action of any kind, including any and all claims of negligence, arising out of such activity from which liability could accrue to Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, subsidiaries, owners, parent corporations, and all affiliated entities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy”.
I hereby release and hold harmless Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy of all liability, and hereby acknowledge that I knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks of physical injury arising out of active participation in dance on behalf of the participant.
I am aware that this is a release of liability and an acknowledgement of my voluntary and knowing assumption of the risk of injury. I have signed this document voluntarily and of my own free will in exchange for the privilege of participation.
I also give Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy permission to use my child’s picture in or on any form of advertisement for Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy or an affiliated event.
If participant is a minor, I have signed this document as the participant’s parent and/or legal guardian, releasing Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy from any and all such liability described above and acknowledge that I am knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of injury inherent to this activity on the participant’s behalf.
The participant has my permission to participate in Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy Events. I warrant that all information on this waiver and registration form is complete and correct. I release Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy of all liabilities associated with my child’s attendance at Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy.
STUDIO INFORMATION AND POLICIES
• Phone: 801-669-3345
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.leapsandboundsdance.com
• Facebook: Leaps and Bounds Dance Academy
• Instagram: @leapsandboundsdance
Parent Info- Make sure you are signed up online
On our website we have a tab dedicated to you! Under this tab you will find two very important things:
1) Parent Portal- This has a TON of important information. You can see recently added announcements and notes, register for classes, get practice recital music and videos, and so much more! Most importantly you can PAY ONLINE! This is an incredible resource to use all year long.
2) Blog- this contains our monthly newsletter and announcements
Dance Season: August 20, 2019 – May 30, 2020
Our dance season runs Mid-August thru End of May. August will be half a month’s tuition. We do not require a contact, classes run month to month. If you do need to drop a class at any time during the year, you will need to fill out a drop form BEFORE the 25th. These can be picked up at the front desk. Not showing up for classes, does not constitute a withdrawal from class. Class must be dropped before the 25th of the month otherwise full month tuition will be charged. You will continue to be charged for tuition until the drop form has been completed. Class spot will be forfeited after 3 consecutive missed classes. Drop form is not required after the end of the season.
Monthly Tuition Fees
BASED ON HOURS TAKEN PER WEEK
30 minutes- $37 2.5 hours- $87
45 minutes- $42 3 hours- $98
1 hour- $46 3.25 hours $106
1.25 hours- $52 3.5 hours- $114
1.5 hours- $56 4 hours- $130
2 hours- $74 4.5 hours- $142
2.25 hours- $79 5 hours- $152
• Class fees are posted the 25th of each month and due the 1st of each month.
• Everyone is REQUIRED to enroll in Autopay thru the online portal
• A $15 late fee will be applied to accounts not paid by the 10th.
• Tuition may be paid by credit card (We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover). We don’t accept Venmo or Apple Pay.
• Tuition remains the same regardless of absences, holidays, and whether it is a long (5-weeks) month or a short (3-weeks) month.
• Sibling discount- $5 per month off each sibling after the first full paid child.
• Dropping off or picking up child more than 15 minutes early or late will result in $1 per minute babysitting fee
• Annual Recital Performance Fee: $30 per family
o Due Feb 1, non-refundable
o Allows us to rent venue and other costs associated with putting on Recital
• Costume for Annual Recital:
o Age 3 Classes thru Age 8-10 Classes- $45
o Age 9-11 Classes thru Age 15-18 Classes- $55
o Non-refundable deposit of $20 due March 1
o Final payment of $25 or $35 due April 1
o Costume will be yours to keep!
Class Attendance and Make-ups
• Class Attendance
o Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class.
o Students should be prompt and prepared for class.
o Please have students use the bathroom before class.
o Water breaks will be given during class, please leave water bottles in lobby.
o No refunds will be given for missed classes.
• Make-up Classes
o Each dancer will be allowed one make-up per month.
o Make up class must be done within one month of absence. If dancer tries to attend makeup class after one-month period you will be charged for class.
• Weather Related Closures
o Occasionally classes will be cancelled due to the weather. If this happens classes will either be rescheduled for another day or child may due a make-up class.
o Closures will be announced through the parent portal and email.
o No refunds will be given for weather related closures.
Class Dancewear and Hair
• Proper dancewear is required for all classes. Students must wear comfortable form fitting dance attire to display proper body alignment and allow for easy movement.
o Ballet - Leotard, tights and pink ballet shoes. No skirts, wraps, shorts over tights, dance pants, or tutus are allowed for ballet only classes. Skirts are okay for combo classes.
o Tap – Any types of form-fitting appropriate dance wear such as jazz pants, leotards, sports bras or form- fitting t-shirt, and tap shoes.
o Jazz and Hip Hop - Any type of form-fitting appropriate dance wear such as jazz pants, leotards, sports bras or form- fitting t-shirt, and gore boots or foot undies.
o Modern- Any type of form-fitting appropriate dance wear such as jazz pants, leotards, sports bras or form- fitting t-shirt, and bare feet.
• No baggy t-shirts, baggy shorts, blue jeans, no jewelry or other inappropriate attire will be allowed.
• Hair should always be securely pulled away from the face.
o Ballet- Bun
o Tap, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop- Ponytail
Studio Closed Dates
We follow the Alpine School District for holidays. Please see below.
September 2: Labor Day
October 17-19: Fall Break
October 21: Professional Development
October 31: Halloween
November 27: Teacher Comp. Day
November 28-30: Thanksgiving Break
December 23- January 4: Christmas Break
January 20: Martin Luther King Day
February 17: Washington-Lincoln Day
April 6-11: Spring Break
May 25: Memorial Day
Special Class Studio Dates
• Dance with your Dancer Week- December 9-14
o In places of a half year recital we invite you to come and take class with your dancer! Come see what they do each week and see if you could do it yourself.
o “Tuition” will be 3 cans of food to be donated to our local Tabitha’s Way
• Polar Express Day- December 7, 2019
o Need time to finish Christmas Shopping without the kids? We got you covered! This activity is for dancers and other siblings and will include learning a special dance to show parents at conclusion, take home craft, snack, story time, and pictures with Santa. This activity will have an additional cost to participate. More details to come!
• Valentine Date Night- February 15, 2020
o Need a babysitter for the Valentine’s Date Night? Bring your kiddos to us for a fun night of activities including learning a special dance to show parents at conclusion, take home craft, snack, and story time. This activity will have an additional cost to participate. More details to come!
• Look out for more fun studio activities added throughout the year!
Annual Dance Recital: June 2nd and 3rd, 2020
• Annual dance recital will take place once a year in June.
• Included in optional participation will be mandatory dress rehearsal and pictures
• Two fees associated with the recital (See “other fees” above)
• Recital packets will be released the first week of May detailing all the information you need to have a great recital!
• Admission to the recital is free. Each family will receive 4 tickets through the parent portal. Additional tickets will be first come first serve through the office. This is required to avoid overbooking.
• In order to receive costumes and participate in recital account must be paid in full.
Studio Conduct and Rules
• No student should be in the dance studios unless enrolled in that particular class.
• No street shoes should be worn in the dance studios. Please change into dance shoes before class.
• No food or drinks of any kind are allowed in the dance studios.
• Chewing gum is never allowed in the dance studios.
• No hanging on dance barres or any other destructive behavior in dance studios or lobby area.
• Office area and dance studio closets are off limits except to staff.
• Parents should not leave young students unattended in the waiting area before, after, or during class.
• Do not leave valuables in the Lobby area. Leaps and Bounds is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongs.
• Always treat your teacher and fellow classmates with respect.
Please feel free text, call, email, or come into the office if at any time you have a concern, problems, or questions. Office hours will be posted in the studio and someone will be available during those times.
If rules and policies stated above are violated repeatedly, you and your child may be removed from the dance studio and dance classes. No refunds will be given if removed from studio.
I understand and agree to the drop policy located under the "Dance Season" section of the studio information and policies.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com