I release Prestige Performing Arts INC., its instructors, independent contractors, and all other associates from liability for harm, theft, or injury that may be suffered by me and/or members of my family traveling to or from or during participation in activities and programs sponsored by Prestige Performing Arts INC. I hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily assuming full responsibility for all risks of physical injury arising out of active participation in a dance/acting/theater class or other related activities.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses and voluntary assume the risk that I and/or my children may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending and participating and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, employees, independent contractors, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I release Prestige Performing Arts INC., its instructors, independent contractors and all associates from liability for harm, injury or death pertaining to COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses.
I do herby release Prestige Performing Arts, and all other instructors and/or students, in any capacity for all liability due to injuries, etc. that I/my child may obtain as a result of attendance or participation in any dance/acting/theater class, other related activities or any special event at Prestige Performing Arts. I clearly understand that participation in any of these classes will involve bodily exercise and movements with rigorous activity. I am fully aware of my/my child’s personal condition and herby certify that I/my child are mentally and physically fit to participate in the classes and that I have medical coverage or personal means to cover the expenses related to any injury that I/my child may receive as a result in participation.
1. I understand that tuition is a yearly price, but split up into 9 installments for convenience. I understand that September tuition is due upon registration and that May & June tuition will be due May 1st. Summer tuition must be paid in full before the summer session begins.
2. I understand installments must be Cash, Check or Zelle ONLY.
3. I understand that tuition is due by the 1st of each month.
4. I understand that a late fee of $20 will be charged if tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month.
5. I understand that there will be a $35 fee for all bounced checks.
6. I understand that classes are not pro-rated, and that all fees such as registration, tuition, costumes, choreography, etc. paid to PPA are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. I understand that PPA instructors reserve the right to dismiss any student from class who is continuously disruptive to teacher or peers. All students must behave in a respectful manner.
8. I understand PPA has a required dance code to attend class.
9. PPA will communicate upcoming events and deadlines via email. I understand that it is my responsibility to read the emails for updated information.
10. I understand that teachers are subject to change & a minimum number of students per class is needed for it to run.
11. NO VIDEO RECORDING is allowed to be posted on any social media without the consent of Mrs. Jackie.
12. I am aware that my child’s cell phone/valuables should be placed safely in a cabinet inside the dance room during class. PPA will not be held accountable for any lost or missing items.
13. I am aware that my child may not use or check their cell phone during class.
14. I UNDERSTAND THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN EACH CLASS FOR IT TO RUN. WE WILL FIND THE NEXT BEST CLASS FOR YOUR CHILD IF WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE ONE THEY ARE ENROLLED IN. CLASSES ARE NOT PRO-RATED. IF YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE FULL MONTH, HE/SHE CAN ATTEND A MAKEUP CLASS OF THEIR CHOICE.***
I assume all financial responsibility for the above student enrolled in Prestige Performing Arts. I have read and will follow all the rules and policies of PPA.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com