All care and precaution is taken at 100 Percent Dance studio however there are inherent risks associated with all physical activities including dancing.
By attending a class at 100 Percent Dance studio you acknowledge this risk and agree to release 100 Percent Dance, its directors, employees and contracted staff from any and all liability that may result from yourself, your children, or any member of your family participating in dance lessons, exercise classes, rehearsals, parties, private lessons, performances, field trips, or any function sponsored by 100 Percent Dance Studio.
All photography taken in class and at 100 Percent Dance events may be used for the purpose of promoting the studio on the 100 Percent Dance website and social media. All government health orders must be followed and forced closure due to government regulations will result in all classes transferring to online via Zoom. Please note we do not offer refunds/make up classes.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Show respect for teachers and other students.
- Always arrive 5 minutes prior to class commencement.
- Arrive to class with hair tied back neatly off the face.
- Students must wear appropriate active wear to class. We ask students to please change out of their school uniform before class.
- Correct dance shoes must be worn to all classes.
- Students are to bring a bottle of water to every class.
- Attendance to all lessons is encouraged unless ill or injured, or in the event of a family emergency.
- Thank teachers at the end of class.
- Bullying and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off or put on silent and are not to be used during class unless instructed to do so.
- No food or gum is allowed during class.
- Verbal abuse and swearing of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Show respect for the studio equipment and facilities.
- Honour your commitments made to the studio by attending class, rehearsals and performances.
- Term Fees are to be paid upfront at the start of every term.
- Be a part of creating a supportive and positive environment at 100% DANCE.
ANTI DISCRIMINATION POLICY
100% DANCE is committed to providing a supportive learning environment where all students are nurtured to reach their full potential. Students will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender, race, religion and belief or sexual orientation and are given equal opportunities within the company. The aim of this policy is to ensure no student receives less favourable treatment not only by staff but as well as other students and their caregivers. 100% DANCE is determined to protect the right for students to have a safe and positive learning environment.