We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
1. Class fees are payable by week 3 of any term
2. Class fees and costume fees are non-refundable
3. Term Fees are a set price and cannot be adjusted
4. If a student withdraws from a class, all fees paid will be forfeited
5. All care according to the "Code of Ethics of Dance Teachers" will be taken by the school
6. No responsibility is taken by Accent for injury or loss to person or property however caused resulting in damage or caused by any negligence of the principal, instructors or any other employees of the said "Accent On Dance" will be taken
7. No responsibility will be taken before or after class start and finish times. Children must not be left unattended
8. Permission is given to seek First Aid or Medical Attention if required
9. Permission is given to photograph or video students to be used for studio publicity or memorabilia
10. All costumes, choreography and music are subject to copyright and belong to Accent on Dance. These may not be reused without prior consent
11. An annual registration fee of $30 is payable on enrolment
12. A concert fee, for those involved in the end of year performance is payable in 4th term of $25. This will be added to Term 4 invoice
13. Students are committing to their selected classes for the whole year.
14. Lessons will be suspended and a 10% fee will be charged for any student with an unpaid account by week 8
15. There will be no refunds for missed lessons
16. I have read and understand "Price list and Class descriptions" and the "Information booklet" and all of the conditions associated.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com