Welcome to YPAC! FREE Trial Class - Create your account to schedule your FREE Trial Class.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
YPAC GENERAL POLICIES
Please read these policies carefully as many have changed from last year.
Register Online at: www.ypacarts.com
At YPAC we go to great lengths to keep you informed and up to date:
• Email, Facebook and open communication with our Customer Care Champion
• Questions - We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your student or our programs.
Let us know if we can help you in any way!
Regular attendance is vital to student progress and group choreography. Please make every effort to attend each class.
Students may make up 1 missed group class every two months. Students can makeup a missed class in another class that is their age group and level of training.
Please report all absences via your Parent Portal.
PRIVATE LESSON STUDENTS ONLY
In the event a student is unable to meet for a scheduled lesson, a parent must provide a minimum 24-hr notice via your Parent Portal.
If this notice is not given, your makeup lesson is NOT guaranteed, and billing will remain the same. If proper notice is given, it is up to the parent to schedule a makeup lesson with the instructor.
Students are given no more than 1 makeup lesson opportunity every two months if prior 24-hour notice is given. The instructor may have specific makeup dates to choose from for ease of scheduling. If a student misses a scheduled makeup lesson for any reason, another makeup will not be scheduled.
Additional materials are often needed for private lesson students including music books, metronomes, guitar strings, yoga balls, yoga mats, etc. Each student’s instructor will specify the need for additional materials.
During our indicated POW (Parent Observation Weeks) on our yearly calendar, the last 10 minutes of classes are open to observation. Once YES (Year End Show) routines start to be choreographed, this is a great time to record your student so he/she can practice at home!
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, an email will be sent and a Facebook post made if classes are cancelled. Please note that we do not necessarily follow school closings as roads are often cleared by the time studio classes begin. Students can makeup cancelled group classes in another group class during the week that is their age group and level of training. In the event there is not a makeup class available, a replacement group class will be scheduled. All Private Lessons will be rescheduled directly between the parent and instructor. No refunds or credits will be given due to inclement weather.
YES COSTUME ORDERS/EXCHANGES
• All YES classes receive a YES costume for our production.
• Payment for your YES Costume(s) will be taken out on November 15.
Payment is nonrefundable after December 1, which is when our costume order is placed.
• Costume measurement week is during our November POW.
• Each June, we end our season with a professional Year End Show Production. We encourage, but do not require, participation.
• YES dates and mandatory dress rehearsal dates are published on our yearly calendar that hangs at our center starting in September.
* Please pay attention to these production dates when registering
2019-2020 CALENDAR (CLASSES BEGIN SEPT. 9TH)
September 9- Classes begin
November POW- Costume Measurement Week
November 15- YES Costume charge
January- YES Information begins to roll out
February 28- Parent Portal Updated, T-Shirt Size & Performing Years
April- Costume hand out
May- YES Pictures, date will be given in January
May- YES run through, date will be given in September
May- Dress rehearsal, date will be given in September
June 1- YES production
**OFF WEEKS: Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, Week of Fourth of July, Week of September 2-7**
TUITION FEES & PAYMENTS
• Tuition rates are for the full on-going season (September-August, including studio holidays), not by the number of classes in the month. A full season of dance includes a minimum of 46 lessons. Tuition fees are paid monthly or annually.
• After registering (paying for August lessons and your registration fee), monthly tuition (September-July) must be paid by automatic bank account debit or automatic credit card payment. Tuition will be debited from your account (or charged to your credit card) on the 1st day of each month (September-July). There is 3.0% convenience fee on credit payments. To avoid this fee please pay by debit card or ach bank account by the 1st of each month.
• Accounts not paid within terms are subject to an accruing 5% monthly finance charge until paid. Accounts more than 60 days past due may be submitted to collection services.
• Recital costumes will be paid by automatic bank account debit or automatic credit card payment on November 15.
• NSF on paper checks, auto-debit, or auto-charge payments will incur a $30 NSF fee which will be paid at the front desk along with the tuition.
WITHDRAWAL FROM CLASS
• There is a two month minimum for all lessons. One-month notice from the first of the month is required to discontinue any payments. To withdraw a parent must: 1) inform our Customer Care Champion, and 2) complete and sign a withdrawal form. Automatic bank debiting or credit card charges will stop after the one-month notice period.
RESCHEDULING AND SUBSTITUTION
• YPAC reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is ill or is otherwise unable to teach. YPAC reserves the right to reschedule or combine classes.
REFUNDS/CREDIT ON ACCOUNT
• Refunds are only issued when YPAC cancels a class due to low enrollment.
• Account credit will be issued when the student initiates the schedule change.
* Credit will be applied to any YPAC tuition or fees due within one year.
LOST AND FOUND AND SECURITY
• A lost and found bin is located in our Lobby. Please check the lost and found bin regularly as all lost and found items not claimed, are donated to Goodwill.
• Security cameras are located in public areas for safety and security.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for YPAC's usage of https://dancestudio-pro.com/online. Dance Studio Pro is a third party software service used for class registration, online store, ticketing and credit card processing by YPAC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to register a class for you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on this site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. Credit card and ACH transactions are all secured by current security standards and are PCI compliant.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com