We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account
I authorise the information provided on this portal to be used by Top End Calisthenics Club Incorporated (TECCI) for the administration of the sport of calisthenics and in accordance with the objects of TECCI and the Northern Territory Calisthenics Association (NTCA) and be recorded in the Australian Calisthenics Federation (ACF) database, stored outside of the jurisdiction of the Northern Territory.
I acknowledge and consent to photographs, video and audio recordings being taken of me during my participation and association with TECCI. I acknowledge and agree that TECCI, NTCA and ACF may use my name, images, recordings, likeness and my performances, for adjudication, training, publications, communications and promotional purposes without further consent being obtained.
I authorise the publication of my competition results.
I agree to TECCI, NTCA and ACF sending me information pertaining to programs and promotions conducted by them from time to time.
I understand that I can access my personal information through TECCI upon request.
I confirm that the above information is correct and by registering with TECCI agree to the above.
Top End Calisthenics Club recognises that all members should be treated with respect and all issues that may arise from time to time should be dealt with accordingly. The Committee has introduced a Member Code of Conduct, which is to be adhered to by all members within the club.
Any breach of this policy may initiate any of the following courses of action from Committee involving the offending member.
• Notification of the incident to the appropriate member (or member’s guardian).
• Presentation before the Committee to answer allegations of the breach.
• A written notice of the breach issued.
• Suspension or restriction of access to the club, i.e. practice sessions, etc.
• Expulsion from the club, regardless of monies paid in the form of fees, etc.
This policy falls in line with the present Constitution and the expectations outlined within.
If you have any questions regarding the
“Code of Conduct”
Please contact us on email: email@example.com
• All members must adhere to the current Club Constitution.
• When you register at the club for the current year, you are entering into an agreement for a year of enjoyment, citing fun and positivity as what you hope to give and achieve for the year. The agreement you enter into involves the
o The Coach
o The Team
o The Committee
o Participant, Parent of Guardian
• You agree to work with your Coach, Committee, other parents and participants and not against them.
• Coaches/Assistants are NOT TO BE APPROACHED to discuss issues relating to conflicts, disagreements, etc. There is an appropriate channel for this discussion with the Member Protection Officer and Committee. The Coach is NOT TO BE directly involved in this sort of discussion without Committee involvement. You ARE encouraged to discuss the progress of your child, etc. with the Coach.
• You are mindful of the language and communication used in the presence of other members, i.e. no swearing, inappropriate language, etc.
• Refrain from making negative comments involving the club, participants, committee, Coaches, etc. in the presence of other club members. This building of negativity has the potential to flow on to other members and build momentum within the club
• Communicate with other participants in a positive manner.
• Communicate with your Class Coordinator, Costume Coordinator to access information in a positive manner.
• No photo’s, video recordings or audio recordings are to be taken of other participants without the expressed consent of their guardian or self if over the age of 18.
• Participants are expected to attend organised club days, practices, competitions, etc. unless extenuating circumstances apply.
• Provide assistance to fellow participants where able and assist new participants to the club.
• No comment is to be made with regards to Coaches decisions, Team Selection, Award Recipients, etc. Coach’s decisions are final and are always made in consultation with Committee, which is where you are advised to bring your concerns for further discussion.
• To promote the club in its’ entirety and positivity when discussing with other clubs, competition organisers, etc. outside of the club.
• To ensure that all personal contact numbers of Coaches, Committee, other participants, etc. are kept private and used in the appropriate manner.
• To notify the Coach if you have an injury, illness, etc. that may impact on your ability to train, perform, etc. prior to the class/performance.
• To communicate with your Coach, with reasonable notice whether you will be absent from class and the reason for the absence.
• To communicate with the Coach any concerns you may have that may impact on your calisthenics or general well being, limiting this conversation to the guidelines already set.
• To familiarise yourself with regular Newsletters, information, etc. relevant to the club so that you are up to date with yearly particulars.
• Ensure that you are groomed appropriately. Hair off face, tied back. Leotard with or without leggings. No loose fitting clothing, no socks, no sharp objects such as large or sharp jewellery.
• To respect each and every individual within the club. Derogatory comments regarding others will not be tolerated. You do not have to be everyone’s friend, but everyone deserves a basic level of respect and courtesy.
• If you have concerns, seek assistance. Committee is VERY approachable and all matters of concern will be dealt with dignity, maturity and privacy.
• Verbal or physical abuse of others will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
• Damage to property, other than accidental will not be tolerated.
• Theft of possessions, not belonging to you will not be tolerated.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com