We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
MONTHLY TUITION REFUND PROTOCOL
Essentially Dance does not offer refunds for missed lessons. You may book an alternative lesson for any missed class. This depends on the availability and there is no guarantee of a place. A maximum of two make up classes may be booked in any school term.
We recommend booking family holidays in scheduled term breaks so that no lessons are missed.
To enrol at Essentially Dance for Term 3 2020 onwards you agree to abide by the following:
By enrolling yourself (in the case of adult students) or your child (in the case of students under 18 years of age) in Essentially Dance (ED) classes you (as the adult student, or the student’s parent or guardian) acknowledge that you have read, agree to abide by, and (where the context requires) consent to, all of the terms, conditions, codes and policies referred to below.
Students MUST dance from home if they are unwell.
For Home Practice if unwell:
- Junior to Advanced students may follow the class via zoom links or train using pre-recorded videos
- Essentially Dance (ED) will provide online dance videos for primary students.
- There will be no refunds for students not attending class due to illness AND/OR if government restrictions require us to stop face-to-face learning. If government imposed restrictions require us to once again close our doors we will revert to immediate online learning platforms. By enrolling with ED you are agreeing to this approach and understand that you will not be refunded for any fees paid.
Covid19 Safe Policy
All ED students and their parents or guardians must comply with the ED Covid19 Safe Policy and associated procedures.
At Essentially Dance we take very seriously the position and role we play for young people in our community. We are committed to maintaining best practices in relation to hygiene standards and will always strive to make our environment safe, supportive, nurturing, encouraging and joyous for our students.
Resuming studio classes means that we will need to run a little differently to how we have in the past. These measures are in line with current government guidelines and will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
Our Covid19 Safe Policies and procedures have been developed using Work Safe and Ausdance best practice guidelines. The Ausdance Return to Dance guidelines can be viewed here: https://www.ausdancevic.org.au/resources-from-ausdance-vic
What you can expect from us:
• Staff will undertake Australian Government Covid19 infection control training and will remain up to date with government guidelines and best practice in relation to hygiene and infection control.
• All staff will receive formal training in ED Covid19 procedures
• We will provide hand sanitizer, soap and tissues in the studios, bathrooms and at reception
• Hand dryer in the bathroom
Before we get started:
By clicking on any of the Zoom meeting links you are acknowledgng and agreeing that:
- Your child has gained your permission to be online
- You will ensure your child is dressed in appropriate dance clothing that is non-revealing and includes appropriate footwear.
- Ensure you have a safe space to dance in, clear of any objects that may cause injury
- If you feel pain and suspect an injury, stop dancing, rest, apply ice as needed.
- Participation in Dance classes like any sport, involves risk of accidental injury despite all safety precautions. Participants assume all risks associated with such activities.
- Content of video and live streaming classes is the intellectual property of Essentially Dance and cannot be copied or shared.
- Most of all have fun, challenge yourself, and keep on dancing.
We know Terms of enrolment can be a bit removed from the Wonder & Joy of dance, but without them, our studio could not run smoothly. To ensure we can offer the best quality tuition and experience for our students please be aware of the following:
1 PRIMARY CLASSES:
Enrolments are for the full year, paid termly for Primary. Payment is via direct debit. No refunds are offered if you stop attending classes during a term. To cease your enrolment at the end of any term, you must provide written notification 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the new term. Tuition for the following term is debited from your account two weeks prior to the new term start date. If written notification has not been received 4 weeks in advance of the term start date, you are liable for the full term tuition for the following term.
2 JUNIOR, INTER, SENIOR & ADVANCED CLASSES:
Enrolments are for the full year, paid monthly on the 15th of each month via direct debit - 3 payments per term as follows:
Term 1 January, February, March, Term 2 April, May, June, Term 3 July, August, September Term 4 October, November, December
No refunds are offered if you withdraw during a term. To cease your enrolment at the end of any term, you must provide written notification 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the new term. If written notification has not been received, you are liable for the full term tuition for the following term.
Our classes run for 38 weeks of the year for 14 weeks of the year our classes are not scheduled.
- We encourage you to take holidays during the scheduled breaks when our classes are not running. We understand you may need to take trips during term time. That is totally okay but please understand, credit, refunds, discounts or reduced fees are not possible, as our staff are still teaching, and your child's place is being kept active for when you return
3 CONCERT. Costumes and stage lights are so much fun for our students. Many months of preparation is needed for our dancers to rehearse and be super confident on the big day. If your dancer enrols after August 1st, as much as we would love them to go on stage with their friends, this won't be possible. Instead, all dancers enrolling after August 1st will receive a free ticket to watch the concert this year, and they will be able to join in with their friends the following year.
4 PHOTOS. We love to celebrate our students' achievements and sometimes we take fun photos in class which might be used on social media. If you do not want your dancer's photos to be used, please be sure to tick the relevant box when completing your enrolment.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com