PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY THROUGH
1. Registration Fee. A $30.00 registration fee will be payable for each family registered to reserve a student’s spot in class. This annual registration fee will cover the months between September and June. If any family withdraws from classes and elects to re-register between the months of September and June, an additional Registration Fee of $30.00 shall be required.
2. Tuition. All enrolling students will have the choice of two payment plans for the months of September through June. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that all tuition payments are non-refundable regardless of whether the Student actually attends classes.
A. Semester. Semester payments are paid in advance for the following months: Semester I (September 8 – January 29) and Semester II (January 30 – June 12). Payment in full for Semester I is due by September 15th , and payment in full for Semester II is due by February 15 . A finance charge of 5% will be assessed on any accounts paid past these dates. Multiple class discounts for students and families are available only for those who pay by Semester.
B. Installment. Installment tuition is the undiscounted semester tuition divided into three equal payments over the course of a semester. No multiple class discounts are offered with the Installment payment plan. Students who wish to use the Installment plan must enroll in the Auto-Pay program and keep a debit or credit card on file with the studio. Debit or credit cards will be charged on September 8, October 20 and December 5 for Semester I, January 30, March 20 and May 1 for Semester II. If the studio is unable to charge the debit or credit card on file, and resolution is not achieved within 10 business days, a $10.00 late fee will be assessed to the account.
3. Payment Terms. Payment of all tuition and fees at WSD, with the exception of Installment Tuition, can be made with cash, check, money order or debit/credit card. A $25.00 fee shall be charged for each returned check. Installment Tuition can only be paid by a debit/credit card through enrollment in the Auto-Pay program.
4. Withdrawal. Students who wish to withdraw from classes at WSD must provide 14 days advance written notice by personal delivery, regular US mail or email. Students will be liable for any classes for which the Student is registered during the 14 day advance notice period. Paid tuition is non-refundable, however any balance left after the 14 day advance notice period will be credited to the Students account to be used towards future programming.
5. COVID-19 Rules and Procedures. All enrolling students agree to abide by the COVID-19 Rules and Procedures outlined on the studio website. Washington School of Dance ("WSD") reserves the right to dismiss any student unable or unwilling to follow WSD's rules and procedures.
6. Service Interruption. If the Washington School of Dance physical locations are closed due to public health mandate or other cause such as inclement weather, all in studio classes will transition to virtual instruction. Enrollment and tuition will remain the same, whether classes are held in studio or virtually.
7. Disclaimer. You understand and agree that classes at Washington School of Dance ("WSD") may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with the full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury. You further understand that there is risk of exposure to communicable disease, including but not limited to COVID-19, while participating in classes at WSD. You understand and agree that neither WSD, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents may be held liable, and you hereby confirm and acknowledge that you or as the guardian or parent of the Student assume all risks arising from any occurrences, acts, omissions, or conditions in connection with the use of WSD’s facilities and services, that may result in injury, death, or other damages to you or the Student. You have fully read and understand the contents, terms and conditions of this waiver of liability.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com