*I acknowledge that Dancing Through Life LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
*I understand that it is my responsibility to follow, and instruct my family to follow, the preventative measures and failure to do so will result in removal from the dance studio, class, and/or event.
*I understand that Dancing Through Life LLC cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
*I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other clients and their families.
*I acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 by attending a class at Dancing Through Life LLC. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending.
I attest that I will NOT visit the studio for 14 days if:
* I am experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have traveled internationally within the last 14 days and am unvaccinated.
* I have traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days and am unvaccinated.
* I believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and am unvaccinated.
* I have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
I hereby release and agree to hold Dancing Through Life LLC and New Jersey Repertory Company harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Dancing Through Life LLC, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with Dancing Through Life LLC. I understand that this release discharges Dancing Through Life LLC and New Jersey Repertory Company from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the dance studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to Dancing Through Life LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the dance studio owner, teachers, and staff.
Liability Waiver and Acknowledgment of Risk
Dancing Through Life LLC, a New Jersey limited liability company (“the School”) will make all efforts to help our students to avoid injury. However, it is important that you understand and agree that in participating in any dance class, workshop, rehearsal or performance, there is a possibility of physical injury.
I hereby acknowledge and agree to be bound by all the terms set forth herein in this Liability Waiver and Acknowledgement of Risk. I voluntarily agree to assume all risks and responsibility for any injury or accident, which might occur to me or my child during any of the School classes, rehearsals, performances, or activities. I also exempt, release, and indemnify the School, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, and/or students from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my children, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in any classes or activities conducted by the School. I further voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold the School, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. If I am signing this waiver for my children, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional waiver of liability, either on behalf of my minor child or on my own behalf, to the fullest extent of the law.
Dancing Through Life does not share personal information provided to us. We solely use the information to provide our customers with the best service.
Tuition Payment Policies
1. To register for a class/classes, $30 registration fee and tuition for the first month of dance and June must be paid.
2. Tuition can be paid in full (10% off), in two payments (upon registration and February 1st), or monthly.
3. June tuition is not refundable.
4. Monthly tuition is not refundable and is due the first of each month. A $15 late fee will apply after the 5th of the month.
5. To drop a class, the studio must be notified by phone call, email, or written letter prior to the class drop date. Tuition paid in full and two payments can be refunded for students who drop a class and only for classes that have not occurred yet.
6. Recital costume fees are not refundable. Students who drop the class after costumes have been ordered will still receive their costumes.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com