Heart to Sole Danceworks Policies, Waiver and Expectations:
A CREDIT CARD MUST BE LEFT ON FILE WITH REGISTRATION
1. Monthly fees can be made by post-dated cheque (made payable to Heart to Sole) or pre-authorized credit card (visa or mastercard) dated the 1st or the 15th of each month. Fees paid by Cash/Debit must be secured with a credit card.
2. All other expenses can be paid by cash, cheque, debit, visa or mastercard.
3. Registration fees, September and June fees are due at the time of registration. These fees are non-refundable once registration has been accepted.
4. All NSF cheques and returned payments will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
5. A 10% Family Discount will be offered for families with more than 1 (one) child registered. The lesser of the fees will be discounted.
6. All invoices PAST DUE 15 days or more will automatically be charged to the credit card on file.
7. A non-refundable $50.00 costume deposit/class will be charged March 20th. Payment can be made with either a post-dated cheque or visa/mastercard. The remainder of the costume will be billed to you in May and will be due in full before your costume can go home.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. One month’s written notice (email or letter will only be accepted), dated the first of the upcoming month is required when withdrawing from a class. No refunds will be given after February 1st of the current dance year.
2. All refunds will be charged a $25.00 administration fee.
3. Due to predetermined class sizes and for the benefit of all dancers/cheerleaders, there will be no make-up classes for missed classes.
Parent and Dancer Expectations:
1. All parents and students will behave in a professional, respectful and morally acceptable manner while at the studio, speaking in regards to the studio or its employees or in attendance of any studio function. Any behavior deemed harmful to the well-being of the studio, its employees or students could be grounds for immediate dismissal with no refund.
2. Students are expected to arrive ready and focused for all classes and maintain an acceptable attendance percentage. Proper dancewear and hair should be worn to all classes.
3. Please keep sick and contagious students at home (chronic coughing/runny nose, fever, stomach viruses or symptoms). Students not fit for class will be sent home. Dancers who are well enough are asked to come and watch classes.
4. Classes run on a 10 month commitment and are scheduled from September to June. Please take this into consideration when registering your child for classes.
5. Due to scheduling, Dance Instructors are unable to have parent meetings during class time. Please address any concerns with the director or office administrator or have the front desk arrange a mutually acceptable meeting time.
6. Any photos taken at the studio, studio events, competitions etc may be posted to social media unless otherwise requested in writing by a students parent or guardian.
By signing this form I agree to all terms and conditions outlined by Heart to Sole Danceworks & on this form.
Liiability and Insurance Waiver:
Heart to Sole Danceworks will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property. Please leave all valuables at home. Dance by their nature involve certain elements of risk which involve a potential for bodily injury (which may include, but are not limited to pulled muscles, knee and ankle injuries, concussion). I acknowledge this risk and agree to permit my child to participate. The applicant agrees that Heart to Sole Danceworks and or proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss or accidents and agrees to release same from all claims or damages which may result of, or by any reason of, such loss or accidents. The company reserves the right to request any applicant to withdraw from the dance season prior to its termination if, in the opinion of the company or the instructors, the applicant is not acting in a reasonable manner. The company reserves the right to cancel, with proportional refund, any class or session due to circumstances that are not to the benefit of the applicants or the studio.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com