Please copy link below to our Academy Handbook. This document covers everything such as student expectations, disciplinary policies, dress code, as well as instructor/class information, and more.
Agree you have read this document and agree to understanding of policies and expectations.
MEDICAL WAIVER: I authorize all medical and surgical treatment, X-ray, laboratory, anesthesia, and other medical and/or hospital procedures as may be performed or prescribed by the attending physician and/or paramedics for my child and waive my right to informed consent of treatment. This waiver applies only in the event that neither parent/guardian can be reached in the case of an emergency.
MEDICAL CONSENT: In the event of injury, I hereby authorize the program officials of the Ballet Idaho Academy to arrange for medical services as may be deemed reasonable and necessary to the welfare of the injured, and I do hereby release the Ballet Idaho Academy and all others from all liability in taking action, including all action which may be contrary to personal religious beliefs. I, the undersigned, have read this Release and Consent to medical treatment and understand all its terms. I execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
LIABILITY RELEASE: I do hereby agree to release the Ballet Idaho Academy and all other cooperating agencies, employees, officials, or managers thereof, from all liability for damages by reason of injuries or property damages that may be sustained as a result of participation in this program.
PHOTO RELEASE: I, the undersigned, hereby give Ballet Idaho, its agents, and/or assignees permission to use the photographs, motion pictures or any reproductions of the above student’s physical likeness taken of me in any manner it deems proper. I relinquish all rights, title, and interest I may have in the finished pictures, negatives, and copies. I waive the right of prior approval to any finished products, advertising copy, or other matter or use that may be applied, and hereby release Ballet Idaho, it agents, and/or assignees from any and all claims from damages of any and all kinds based on the use of said material. I hereby warrant that I am a parent or legal guardian of the subject of photography, who is under eighteen years of age, and am competent to act in his/her behalf insofar as the above is concerned.
• Students should address faculty as Mr., Miss, or Ms. followed by their first or last name.
• Students should always use the restroom before class to minimize class interruptions.
• Students should be respectful to faculty and classmates at all times.
• Students should refrain from talking and excessive questioning during class.
• Students should maintain a respectful attentive posture and attitude during class.
• Students should be role models for younger students by adhering to Ballet Idaho’s rules.
• Students should silence and put away cell phones/devices prior to the start of class.
• Students should be prepared to begin exercises promptly upon the direction of the instructor.
• Students may not bring food or beverages into studios EXCEPT water.
• Students are expected to attend class regularly.
• Students who do miss class should contact the academy director or administrator for makeup options. Those who do not call in or email the admin will not be counted for make-up availability.
• Students should arrive on time and be ready to dance prior to the class start time.
• Students who are disruptive during class will be given a warning. If they continue, they will be asked to observe.
I agree to recieve text reminders in addition to phone call and email notifications.