We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
Terms and Conditions
SA Dance Academic Year: 36-38 weeks of dance training divided into 3 terms:
Term I Autumn, Term II Spring and Term III Summer
Fees, deposits and refunds
1. A fee is charged for each class enrolled in per term.
2. Students are expected to attend all classes, and payment is requested for the whole term.
3. Fees will only be pro rata when a student starts after a term has begun and term discount fees won’t apply.
4. An invoice for students who enrol during the year will be issued to enable payment immediately.
5. Refunds will not be given for non-attendance.
1. Term Payments are due on September 01st, December 01st, and April 01st.
2. Payment is requested prior to the start of each term; or prior to starting classes following confirmation after a taster/where a student has enrolled during the year. Failure to pay in line with these terms will result in the student being excluded from classes until full payment is received.
2. New students should pay using the invoice that will be sent to the email address provided upon full enrolment after the trial session.
3. Payment can be made online, by credit or debit card, in cash in person or by bank transfer:
a. Online at www.sa-dance.co.uk; a booking fee applies.
b. In-person at the studio, please bring cash in an envelope with the dancer’s name written on it
c. By bank transfer to Barclays, Sort Code: 20-47-39, Account Number: 20371130, Account Name: Aretha Marques
Please write the dancer’s name and Term name as a reference.
4. SA Dance no longer accepts a cheque for term fees.
5. If an invoice has not been paid by the third week of term or upon enrolment (if starting later in the term) the student will not be admitted to any classes until it has been paid in full.
6. Once enrolled or attending class after a taster session, then the full term’s fees must be paid.
7. SA Dance reserves the right at any time during the term to ask students to leave a class if any fees remain outstanding after the start of term.
8. The registration fee is £10.
9. A new student starting after the term has begun can either pay for the full discounted term fee or £11 per session for the remainder of the term, the total must be paid by the students’ second class.
Register, attendance and absence
1. A register for each class is maintained by the teacher and records student attendance for the purposes of safety and security.
2. If a class is canceled due to the sickness of the teacher, a health epidemic or any other unforeseen event, then we will try to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day and time from when originally scheduled, and might involve an extension to the term time dates. No refunds will be given in this case.
1. The payer will receive written notice if payment has not been received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. SA Dance reserves the right to charge a late payment fee if a course remains unpaid after the third week of a new term.
Right to withdrawal and termination of attendance
1. If students wish to withdraw from classes or terminate their membership at SA Dance, they are required to give written notice, 1 month prior to the end of the term that they are enrolled in by sending a written notice to
Permission – Photographic/Film consent
1. Photographic/Film: Teachers and photographers do take photos and film the students in a class for their online group practices, also in special events and during performances. Videos and photos may also be showcased in SA Dance events, social media, websites, flyers, and newsletters. Upon application parents please visit the waiver settings to opt-in or opt-out of photographic consent for their child.
1. Package discounts are available for those attending more than 3 classes a week if paying by cash or by bank transfer. The discount will be reversed if payment is not received by the third week of the term.
1. Physical contact may be necessary by members of the teaching faculty. If you have any concerns regarding this matter please contact SA Dance’s director.
Code of Conduct
1. A Code of Conduct will be issued to students and parents/guardians. Failure to observe this may result in students being asked to leave. SA Dance reserves the right to refuse any student prior to or after enrolment. No refund will be given if the Code of Conduct has been invoked.
1. SA Dance reserves the right to alter the advertised program and faculty without prior notice. The information in this and any other printed or electronic timetable/information pack/notice was correct at the time of publication.
1. SA Dance holds information about our customers to enable us to carry out our business as a membership, dance education, and training organization. This information includes the contact details you supply to us and may also include information on examinations, courses and student records.
2. SA Dance will not disclose your information to third parties outside the Academy Group except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given your permission to do so. We may from time to time contact you individually about other carefully selected Academy services which we think will be of interest to you.
Changes to the terms and conditions
1. SA Dance reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for the benefit of the Academy, staff or participants.
Agreement to the terms and conditions
1. Parents and guardians of students attending classes are required to acknowledge their acceptance of the terms and conditions for each student related to or their responsibility by checking the relevant box during online applications.
Stage Art Dance
Permission – Photographic/Film consent
Teachers and photographers do take photos/film the students in class for their online group practices and also in special events and performances.
Videos and photos may also be showcased in SA Dance events, social media, website, flyers and newsletters.
We would love to keep in touch. If you are happy to hear from us via email or text please opt-in.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com