You must be over 18 to register for an account.
Terms and Conditions
SA Dance Academic Year: 36 weeks of dance training divided into 3 terms:
Term I Autumn, Term II Spring, and Term III Summer
Fees (includes VAT), deposits, and refunds
1. A fee is charged for each class enrolled in per academic year and payment is either termly or monthly.
- Silver Membership: attending once a week. Payment is per Term via Auto-pay on due dates: 01st August, 01st December, 01st March
- Gold Membership: attending twice or more per week. Payment is Monthly via Auto-pay on due dates, the 01st of each month: 01st August to 01st July
2. Students are expected to attend all classes and the Annual Show; payment is requested for the whole term to keep the student’s place safe.
3. Fees will only be pro rata when a student starts after a term has begun.
4. A credit card is required to enrol in a class, the card is safely stored in our system and Auto-pay operates on the due dates.
5. Fees are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please note that course fees are charged at the same rate, whether the classes take place in the studio or via our online platform.
6. The “All in One - Stage & Dance” Tuition fees include: classes, membership, theatre show participation (June 17th, 2023), show rehearsals, 1 show costume, show digital film and VAT.
1. Term Payments are due on August 05th, December 05th, and April 05th and Auto-pay is required to book a place.
2. Payment is requested prior to the start of each term; or prior to starting classes following confirmation after a trial/where a student has enrolled during the year. Failure to pay in line with these terms will result in the student being excluded from classes until full payment is received.
2. New students should register via Auto-pay to book a place in class.
3. Payment is by card only, directly in our system via Auto-pay.
4. SA Dance no longer accepts a cheque or bank transfer for term fees.
5. If an invoice has not been paid by the third week of term or upon enrolment (if starting later in the term) the student will not be admitted to any classes until it has been paid in full.
6. Once enrolled or attending class after a trial session, then the term’s fees must be paid.
7. SA Dance reserves the right at any time during the term to ask students to leave a class if any fees remain outstanding after the start of term.
8. The registration fee to become a member is £18.
Register, attendance and absence
1. A register for each class is maintained by the teacher and records student attendance for the purposes of safety and security.
2. If a class is cancelled due to the sickness of the teacher, a health epidemic, pandemic, infectious disease or any other unforeseen event, then we will try to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day and time from when originally scheduled, could also be in a different format (Online) and might involve an extension to the term time dates. No refunds will be given in this case.
1. The payer will receive written notice if payment has not been received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. SA Dance reserves the right to charge a late payment fee, £15 if a course remains unpaid after the due date.
Right to withdrawal and termination of attendance
1. If students wish to withdraw from classes or terminate their membership at SA Dance, they are required to give written notice, 1 month prior to the end of the term that they are enrolled in by sending a written notice to email@example.com
Permission – Photographic/Film consent
1. Photographic/Film: Teachers and photographers do take photos and film the students in a class for their online group practices, also in special events and during performances. Videos and photos may also be showcased in SA Dance events, social media, websites, flyers, and newsletters. Upon application parents please visit the waiver settings to opt-in or opt-out of photographic consent for their child.
1. Physical contact may be necessary by members of the teaching faculty. If you have any concerns regarding this matter please contact SA Dance’s director.
Code of Conduct
1. A Code of Conduct will be issued to students and parents/guardians. Failure to observe this may result in students being asked to leave. SA Dance reserves the right to refuse any student prior to or after enrolment. No refund will be given if the Code of Conduct has been invoked.
1. SA Dance reserves the right to alter the advertised program and faculty without prior notice. The information in this and any other printed or electronic timetable/information pack/notice was correct at the time of publication.
1. SA Dance holds information about our customers to enable us to carry out our business as a membership, dance education, and training organization. This information includes the contact details you supply to us and may also include information on examinations, courses and student records.
2. SA Dance will not disclose your information to third parties outside the Academy Group except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given your permission to do so. We may from time to time contact you individually about other carefully selected Academy services which we think will be of interest to you.
Changes to the terms and conditions
1. SA Dance reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for the benefit of the Academy, staff or participants.
Agreement to the terms and conditions
1. Parents and guardians of students attending classes are required to acknowledge their acceptance of the terms and conditions for each student related to or their responsibility by checking the relevant box during online applications.
Stage Art Dance
COVID 19 ADDENDUM
Student/members guidelines have been created in light of COVID 19 which must be followed by all students and families.
Permission – Photographic/Film consent
Teachers and photographers do take photos/film the students in class for their online group practices and also in special events and performances.
Videos and photos may also be showcased in SA Dance events, social media, website, flyers and newsletters.
We would love to keep in touch. If you are happy to hear from us via email or text please opt-in.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com