BELLABING, INC / dba ART from the HEART
Terms / Conditions / Policies:
This contract is subject to the terms, conditions and policies stated here:
* Once the class begins for the season, no refunds and no cash credits will be given for any reason. Prior to the start of classes, if a registered student finds that they must withdraw with good reason, a refund of tuition minus the Registration Fee will be given. If any of the classes for which the student was registered were FULL, then there will be an additional $25 per full class deduction from refund. This fee is charged because AFTH will have turned away enrollments based on your registration and confirmed spot in the class.
* Class sizes are set at a specific number in order for teachers and students to have an optimal experience. Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once a class is full, a student may be added to a waiting list. If a student withdraws, their spot is not guaranteed to be saved should they wish to re-enroll later
* Payments are due the first of each month, payable by Cash / Check / ACH Draft or Credit Card payment .
* Use of the monthly payment plan requires a valid credit card or ACH draft form be on file for reoccuring payment on your account.
* It is anticipated that there will be an average of 4 weeks of classes per month for the entire season. Some months have 3 weeks and some have 5 weeks. An average is taken for all the months in the season. Furthermore, near the end of each season, there may be less than 4 weeks due to the amount of time for performances, rehearsals or Recital. The added time for performances and extra rehearsals may count as class time and count towards the overall averaged monthly class time.
* If a scheduled payment (tuition, retail, costume deposit / balances, Recital Fee, Competition Fee, Props or the like) is not received within (7) days of being due and/or billed/invoiced, a $25 late fee (per billing category, per month it is late) will be added to your account.
* For accounts more than 60 days in arrears, the student will be asked to withdraw from class until payment arrangements are made with the AFTH office.
* No schedule / class changes can be made without first consulting the Director (Jennifer Kroger).
* Dropping a class or withdrawing from AFTH requires a written (30) day notification to AFTH. You are responsible for any tuition due until that 30 day notice has been fulfilled.
* A $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks, returned ACH withdrawals and any Credit Card declines (after 2 attempts have been made)
* AFTH cannot be held responsible for changes in instructors and/or schedules.
* Classes must have consistent attendance of (6) students to be retained on the schedule.
* Class schedules will generally follow the AFTH schedule. You will be notified if they deviate from this schedule. In most instances and for most reasons, a make-up class will be scheduled. At that point, it is your responsibility to attend the new time and day set up or forfeit that individual make-up class.
* If your child misses a class due to illness or other personal reasons, it is the Parents responsibility to arrange a makeup class with the AFTH office. A full months tuition is due even if a class is missed for personal reasons and whether or not a makeup class was attended. AFTH does not pro-rate.
* Beginning March 1st of each season, make-up classes will no longer be available due to each individual class working on their own unique dance(s) for the annual Recital.
* DISCOUNT POLICY:
****A 10% off yearly tuition discount will be given to anyone paying for their tuition in full when registering.
* Be advised, there are additional charges throughout the year for Recital Fee, Recital Costumes, Required Retail, Props, Competition fee(s), Recital Tickets, Class Pictures and the like. Not all charges apply to every student; but be advised certain charges are studio wide.
* In the Fall and again at the top of the year, a Costume Deposit / Balance will be charged to each performing student, for each class they are in. This fee will cover their costume for the annual May recital: additional fee for props may be charged if necessary for their performance. No refunds will be issued for Costumes / Retail / Props not needed due to (but not limited to) a students after the fact non participation in the Recital or event Costume / Retail / Props were purchased for.
* Students will not be allowed to participate in out of class performances, workshops, classes if their account is not current.
* AFTH is not responsible for children left before or after class
* AFTH is not responsible for personal property
* WEEKLY CLASS EXPECTATIONS
****Arrive a minimum of 5 minutes early to class so we can start on time
****Arrive with student in the proper class attire and ready to begin
****Please do not drop your child off more than 5 minutes early to class
****Please pick your child up up no later than 5 minutes after class
****Anyone watching a class (not in the actual classroom) is asked to be quiet and not disruptive or distracting to student or instructors
* You and your child acknowledge and understand that classes / programs / performances at / with AFTH involve some risk which include; but are not limited to: sprained or broken bones or joints, sprained or torn muscles, contusions, injuries resulting from slipping and falling, injuries resulting from fatigue or dizziness and injuries resulting from contact with other participants or instructor.
* In attending AFTH, taking classes of any type offered and otherwise using the facilities and equipment therein, you do so at your own risk. AFTH shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries incurred by you in, on or about the premises of the AFTH dance studio / program. You shall assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages that may occur to you in, on or about AFTH studio / program and you do hereby fully and forever release and discharge AFTH , its shareholders, directors, officers, dance instructors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be down, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of your use of said AFTH dance studio / program, dance classes, facilities and equipment thereof. You assume full responsibility for any injury, illness paralysis, death, loss or theft of personal property and expenses therein, as a result of your child's participation in any AFTH related activity / class / performance, whether or not such accident or injury is caused by the negligence or error of AFTH, it's shareholders, directors, officers, dance instructors, employees or agents or volunteers at AFTH. This includes participation in our Aerial Arts program / classes.
* You and your child assume responsibility for all the risks of taking classes and/or performing as part of AFTH and acknowledge your participation is purely voluntary.
* AFTH photographs & video tapes its students in class and performances and occasionally uses these photographs and video tapes in its advertising and promotion. By registering with AFTH, you agree that your child's picture / video may be taken and that you consent to the use of these pictures and videos by AFTH for promotional purposes.
* No electronic devices area allowed in the studio classrooms during class or rehearsal - dancers should be focused on the work in the studio at all times.
* You agree to make communication between yourself and the instructors / Office of AFTH as open as possible by providing an email address you know to be current. Furthermore, you agree to check that email frequently so that you may see any updates from your child's instructor or the AFTH office.
* AFTH classes are considered performing classes. Both you and your dancer acknowledge your commitment to participate in the performances and are prepared to make preparations that extend through the annual Recital in May. You understand this includes being committed for the entire semester and attending class each week. Furthermore, you commit to attend all rehearsals / performances. Dancers commit to arriving on time and in good spirits and ready to participate.
* All Class / Performance Choreography and materials is the sole property of AFTH and may not be used for personal purposes outside of class unless written permission has been given by Jennifer Kroger and AFTH. This includes but is not limited to Groups, solo's, duets and trios)
**You understand that the terms of this release; as it pertains to Terms - Conditions - Policies, are contractually and legally binding upon you and the student and that no verbal statement to the contrary by any person can void or change the the terms of this release. You acknowledge you have read this release pertaining to Terms - Conditions - Policies and fully understand its contents and agree to abide by them.
DANCESTUDIO PRO Policy Privacy
Your Email and Personal information is not for sale
We collect standard customer information. DanceStudio Pro understands how important this information is to you. We are committed to keeping it strictly confidential. Your privacy is not for sale. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise abuse the private information you have trusted us with.
We do not SPAM or sell your email addresses
DanceStudio Pro has an anti-spam policy that prohibits selling, sharing, or otherwise abusing your email address. We collect it to serve as your login identifier and for our systems to communicate updates to you.
DanceStudio Pro uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for entering your personal information into our system..
About your Privacy
We sometimes work with a third-party through affiliate agreements and website co-brands. We are not and cannot be responsible for the privacy policies of these third-party sites or how they treat information about their users. We do not provide these sites with your information. Beyond that, we encourage you to review their privacy policies to ensure they are up to your standards.
We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure. We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We may also disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our company.
Our privacy guidelines will not change without your knowledge. We will notify you by email of any significant updates to this policy or any notable changes to the way we collect or use personally identifiable information.
For specific Terms and Conditions of your registration with the school of your choice, please refer to your school's specific Terms and Conditions. You must also check with your school for any return or refund policy.