I hereby acknowledge and I understand that neither Dance Expressions Studio LTD nor its proprietors, heirs, successors, or assigns, are to be held liable for any injury caused, sickness or disability which occurs to The Student due to physical activity of dance including weekly lessons, practices, online classes, competitions, and recital performances for this dance term September 1st, 2020-September 1st, 2021.
To withdraw a student from any class, the parent or legal guardian must provide 30 days notice in written form to the Director. Payments made after the 1st will not be refunded. Competition and Costume fees are non-refundable. If Payment was made for the full year, a 25% admin fee will be applied to any refunds requested after 90 days of dance. Please note that no withdrawals will be accepted after March 31st, 2022.
Prior to coming to class please assess the health of your child. Ask the following:
- do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish recently (the last 14 days)
- do you have shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing
- do you currently have a cough
- do you have any other flu like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue
- have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients
do you have a sick family member at home with COVID-19
-Have you travelled outside BC within the last 14 days?
If you or your dancer answer yes to any of the above, we ask that you do not come to the studio.
I confirm I will not send my dancer to Dance Xpressions if any of these questions have the answer of "yes" and I will send Dance Xpressions 24hrs in order to obtain access to virtual options for class.