We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 years old to register for an account.
Release of Liability
I/we realize that participation in dance classes and activities could involve some possible personal injury. Despite precautions, accidents and injuries may occur. By signing this release form, I/we (the dancer and parent/guardian) assume all risks related to the use of any and all spaces used by MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance. I/we agree to release and hold harmless MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance including its owners, teachers, dancers, staff members, and facilities used by both entities from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I agree that all the teaching staff or MORE2Enterprises LLC can be alone with my child. I/we will not hold MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes. Furthermore, I/we agree to obey the class and facility rules and take full responsibility for my/our behavior in addition to any damage I/we may cause to the facilities utilized by MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance.
Medical Emergency Policy
I grant permission to the staff of MORE2Enterprises dba MORE2Dance to take first aid or emergency measures as judged necessary for the care and protection of my child while under the supervision of the studio. In case of medical emergency, I understand that my child will be transported to an appropriate medical facility by the local emergency unit for treatment if the emergency unit deems it necessary. I understand that in some medical situations the staff will need to contact the emergency resource before the child’s parent, physician, and or other person acting on the parent’s behalf. I also understand and agree that the child’s parents or legal guardians shall be responsible for any expenses incurred.
MORE2Dance's safety and sanitation protocols in compliance with the CDC recommendations and all official state and county orders:
What WE are doing before you get to the studio (general measures to reduce exposure):
1. M2D will restrict the number of students allowed in the dance studio at one time.
2. Class sizes have been reduced to no more than 10 people and tape will be placed to ensure appropriate spacing according to social distancing guidelines (min 6ft.).
3. Sanitizing spray and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio. Bathrooms will be stocked with hand soap for washing hands.
4. Class formats have been adjusted so there is no shared equipment.
5. Extra time will be provided between our classes to allow for thorough sanitation of all equipment and surfaces.
6. Staff will disinfect all common surfaces (e.g. door knobs, counter surfaces) before and after every class; when classes are not in session, they will perform disinfection of common surfaces every hour.
7. All dancers will be verbally screened by M2D staff members for the following symptoms prior to entering the premises: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, body aches, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
8. All staff must comply with social distancing and hand-washing protocols and will refrain from entering the building if they are experiencing any of the pre-screen symptoms listed above.
9. All M2D protocols and appropriate signage will be posted at entrances and throughout the studio.
What it looks like for YOU when you attend the studio or a class (Protocol for Dancers):
1. All dancers will be verbally screened by M2D staff members for symptoms prior to entering the premises.
2. We also request members limit the amount of personal items brought into the dance studio and store all jackets/layers prior to starting class. This is to avoid bringing further outside contaminants into the facility.
3. Use of water filling station will be prohibited. Dancers are allowed to bring multiple water bottles, but will not be allowed to fill them from water sources within the facility.
4. Dancers will not share equipment during classes.
5. Dancers must wash hands after blowing their nose, sneezing, coughing or using restrooms.
6. Dancers are expected to adhere to instructions provided with respect to social distancing.
7. No parents are allowed to come into the waiting room due to social distancing protocols.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19
and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected
by COVID-19 by attending MORE2Dance located at 725 Chambers Ave #19 Eagle, CO 81631
and that such exposure or infection may result in
personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of
becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at MORE2Dance Studios may result from the actions,
omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Club
employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole
responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to,
personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense,
of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my
child(ren)’s attendance at MORE2Dance or participation in MORE2Dance classes (“Claims”). On
my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue,
discharge, and hold harmless the MORE2Dance, its employees, agents, and representatives, of
and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or
expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this
release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the MORE2Dance,
its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs
before, during, or after participation in any MORE2Dance classes.
MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance
HOW DOES MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance COLLECT AND USE MY INFORMATION?
When you register for classes at MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance, we collect contact information such as guardian names, addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, e-mail address and student information such as student names, birthdays, medical conditions, and your comments. Some of the information is required and is noted with a red asterisk on the forms. This information is needed to manage studio business and will not be used or sold for any other purpose, except as described below. Some of the information is optional (NOT marked with a red asterisk). Optional information is requested to help us better understand our customers and is used only as needed for studio business. This information will not be used or sold for any other purposes, except as described below.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
When you register, you are required to enter an e-mail address and a password. The combination of that e-mail account and password is used to ensure that only you have access to, and only you have the ability to modify, your personal information through MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance website. MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance office personnel have access to your personal information only to manage the studio business.
MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties only for the following purposes: (i) as needed for studio business; (ii) if required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; or (iii) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the public.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our Web sites will link to other Web sites and services from time to time. MORE2Enterprises LLC dba MORE2Dance will always attempt to associate with only the most trustworthy partners who share our high standards regarding privacy. Nevertheless, we are not responsible for the content of and privacy practices of any other companies or Web sites.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com