Savannah Ballet School of Dance 2020-2021 School Policies
● A registration fee of $55 is required to reserve a place in class for your student. Fee is waived if annual tuition is paid in full at time of registration. ________ (Initial)
● Missed Classes: Students may make up a class that is missed as long as it is done within one month. There are no refunds or reductions in tuition for missed classes due to weather or holidays. ________ (Initial)
● CANCELLATION/WITHDRAWAL POLICY: If I find that my child is unable to continue classes for any reason, I understand that I MUST GIVE A WRITTEN 30 DAY NOTICE to the office and that I am responsible for paying the following month's tuition.
● I understand the Savannah Ballet School of Dance will take photographs/videos which my child may or may not appear, in class/performances from time to time during the school year. I hereby give my permission for SBSD to do so.
● In keeping with the traditions of classical ballet; Girls MUST wear their hair securely in a bun on the back of the head for all classes. Boys hair must be neatly combed. Laces and/or ribbons MUST be tucked into the shoes. DO NOT wear Jewelry in class (earrings, watches, rings, necklaces, bracelets). Please leave these items at home.
● SCHOOL TUITION PAYMENT POLICY - Class fees are based on number of dance weeks, divided into 9 monthly payments for your convenience. You have the option to:
1. One time payment of the annual tuition in one payment due at registration;
2. Per semester, with 1/2 annual tuition due by August 31st & 1/2 due by January 1st;
3. Monthly automatic debit/credit payments made by the 5th of the month.
*Should you choose the monthly payment option, you must provide a valid Debit/Credit card number at the time of registration. Please note that a 3.50% fee will be added to monthly tuition.
4. Monthly checks, Due the 1st of every month. No later than the 5th. A $25.00 Late fee will be applied for all payments received after the 5th of each month. A $25.00 fee will be added for any returned checks.
5. Additional Fees: Accounts will be charged one dollar per minute that the parent is late picking up their child.
And the account will be charged 15% of the teachers hourly rate to compensate the teacher for staying later.
● RELEASE FROM LIABILITY: I do hereby release and hold harmless Savannah Ballet School of Dance and its staff from any liability occurring on or around studio premises, or at any function held at other locations in connection with the dance classes in which the student(s) is enrolled. I declare that the student(s) is in good health and can participate in dance education classes. Given the nature of dance classes, and with the knowledge that injuries sometimes occur, I have taken the necessary steps to obtain accident, health of hospitalization insurance which would cover any sustained injury. In the event of an injury or emergency when I cannot be contacted, I give my permission for you to obtain medical services. ________ (Initial)
I have read and understand all of the above policies and information. Be a part of the movement!
__________________________ __________________________________ ____________
Parent/Guardian Student Date
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Savannah Ballet Theatre and School of Dance. (“the studio”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the studio cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the studio could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the studio and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the studio may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Studio employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the Studio or participation in Studio programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Studio program.
Signed Name: _______________________________________ Date: _____________________
Printed Name: _______________________________________
Student Name: _______________________________________
115 Charlotte Road • Savannah, GA 31410• tel. (912) 897.2102• web. www.savannahballettheatre.org
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com