1. Payment Policy: All accounts will be set up on our automatic monthly payment plan paid via a credit/debit card or checking account. NO IN PERSON PAYMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED. Monthly payments will be deducted on the first day of the month. Costume or extra fees will be charged and automatically deducted on the invoice due date. Tuition is non-refundable. A late charge of $20 per family will be deducted if payment is not able to be deducted on the date due.
2. Tuition Rates: Our monthly fees are a “membership” style plan. You agree that your monthly tuition prices are calculated on an annual/session basis and will stay the same as some months have more classes than others when School Breaks and Holiday’s occur. Monthly fees are not deducted for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or scheduled holiday breaks.
3. Illness & Missed Classes: Our Teachers are prepared each class to teach your child, if your child misses you are still required to make your full monthly tuition. If your teacher or the studio cancels a regularly scheduled class (other than for a weather related cancellation) the studio will offer to make up your child’s missed session.
4. Changing or Dropping Classes: I understand that a 30 day notice is required should we decide to cancel our students enrollment. I understand that I/we are responsible to pay for any fees and class tuition must be paid up to date that have been assessed prior to cancellation of enrollment (tuition, costume fee, clothing etc). NO REFUNDS will be given to any payments made prior to cancellation.
5. Class Observation: Due to student distraction, we request that parents do NOT enter the class area while class is in session. You may enter the studio in the last 5 minutes of class if it is approved in advance by the instructor. All parents are asked to stay in the front of the studio in the designated waiting area.
6. Safety: We are always concerned about the safety of our students. Be aware that Evolve Dance staff are unable to watch the students in front of the studio at all times. It works best for everyone if you will drop off and pickup on time. Students are requested to check outside with an instructor for their ride when class is over. If you are late we will ask them to wait inside. This will require you to park and walk into the studio to get them.
7. Liability Release: By signing the Enrollment form you agree to release and forever discharge, Evolve Dance Studio and its staff members from any liabilities growing out of or related to any activities in which you or your child participate in. You understand that this is a full and complete release of all injuries or damages which you or your children may sustain as a result of my/his/her participation in any activities, regardless of the specific cause thereof.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com